What's new

Peshawar Airport being renamed to Bacha Khan Airport

What about all those things named about King Faisal?

Bacha khan was an INDIAN to his core he was anti-Pakistan and we pukhtuns have already slapped his pro-india conspiracy by voting for Pakistan. King Faisal was not anti-Pakistan FYI.

On the other hand instead of renaming it on the name of an anti-Pakistan person i we would have NO issue if they rename it in name of Hamza Baba a great Pakistani Pukhtun poet and philospher.

Rename it as Khushal Khan Khattak airport even then we will be ok with it BUT NO WAY as bacha or bucha

How many of you know that Bacha khan was a recipient of India's top most civilian award , Bharat Ratna ??:):)

He got posthumously it in the year 1947.

India also awarded mukhti bhaini terrorists nothing new

we are not interested in ghaddars what they got return of there sold of there mothers

ghaddars for who ?? I don't know .

I know that if they had followed Bacha khans principle of peace and non violence , surely they wouldn't be dying bomb blasts and drone strikes.

I know that if they had followed Bacha khans principle of peace and non violence , surely they wouldn't be dying bomb blasts and drone strikes.

yes we can understand if they was so much anti pakistan and they hate root of pakistan why they are here they should go yo there motherland india and let us die in drones .peace BS is not working in 2011 .

peace and non violence :hitwall:
baghal mien chura , moon mien ram ram.........

India also awarded mukhti bhaini terrorists nothing new

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan or Bacha khan was an associate of Gandhi and prominent freedom fighter who went to prison during freedom struggle.

He wasn't smoking pipe and making deal the British in palatial buildings.

im not fan of anp or any of the current miserable lot of political parties; but i can assure you that ANP in practice -- they arent ''nationalists'''and in fact many of their supporters are not ''secular'' either

mostly anp consists of confused people...they look in the mirror and they dont know what they see

but i've interacted with small delegations of anp walas -- they are not anti-Pakistan

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan or Bacha khan was an associate of Gandhi and prominent freedom fighter who went to prison during freedom struggle.

yes he go jails because he don't know meaning of peace in power and education .look at pur father of nation he never go jail he never protest on streets he naver face guns or sticks and he manage to give us a country his words are ray of light for us .

jinnah said
There is no doubt that any country without a strong Air Force is at the mercy of any aggressor. Pakistan must build up her Air Force as quickly as possible. It must be an efficient Air Force second to none and must take its right place with the Army and the Navy in securing Pakistan’s defence.

thats peace the real peace .

hello indian, nobody has invited indians to share their views, please go off to some other place and nobody has invited gandhi

yes he go jails because he don't know meaning of peace in power and education .look at pur father of nation he never go jail he never protest on streets he naver face guns or sticks and he manage to give us a country his words are ray of light for us .
If you think people who fought for Independence and made huge scarifies were stupid , i could only feel sorry for you.

Your father of the nation was great and unique . He gave you pakistan , congratulation,good for you.

PS:You'll be surprised to know how many Indians thank Mr Jinaah for the creation of Pakistan.

Many of your famous hindu leaders including nehru were not only smoking pipes but also share some physical traits too . Gandhi supported britishers too even supported world war too. so you dont have any moral high ground to open your mouth against our Great Jinnah atleast he was not a gay unlike Nehru

lolzz yes saffroni philosphy of peace and non violence lolzzz

anyway lay off and keep your nose to yourself this is none of your business . this is internal matter of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom