What's new

Peshawar Airport being renamed to Bacha Khan Airport

I am okay with that but why don't politicians plaster such names on stuff they do. I would have been a lot more appreciative had ANP put into place a new airport in KP and then named that after BK...

Bacha khan? hahahahaha
thats such a perverted name and then Karachi airport will be renamed to bachi land. :lol:

i have relatives and friends there.....i believe in ''Pakistani politics'' not ''Karachi'' or ''Peshawar'' or "Faisalabad'' politics......and what i'm saying is -- you people should get over your political party gangs mentality. Everybody is wrong. It isnt like ANP is right and rest are wrong; or MQM is an angel and the rest are satans.

all those guys could do with a good hard bop on the heads

It's called regional politics and if you wanna get involved in it then atleast have a clear ground reality of it. MQM can be blamed as well but atleast they have done some good things and those good things are much more then what PPP and ANP have done. It's why Karachiites love MQM.

People, please stop being so paranoid. Bacha Khan was a great Pashtun leader and in spite of all the blatant propaganda and lies against him by the goons of Islamabad he is still revered by his people through out Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. And if Karachi airport can be named after a pork devourer then Peshawar airport can also be named after a great Pasthun leader who fought against the British Imperialists to gain freedom for his people. Sarhadi Gandhi Airport would me more appropriate in my opinion.

Without this great man you speak ill of there wouldn't be a Pakistan and you people especially would have been getting r@ped by Americans, Russians, Brits etc.
Bacha Khan was a traitor, he insulted Quaid e Azam and All Indian Muslim League. He opposed the partition. Begged Gandhi and Congress to not let partition happen so he can continue sucking on white british meat, later on he developed a liking for small Indian ones too.

Anyways please change that Pakistani flag you have to Afghanistan's flag. Your previous post insulted only Punjabis and Urdu Speakers but now you have insulted every single Pakistani.

I think there are ample National Heros in Pakistan

a) Imran Khan 92 world cup winner
b) Jan Sher Khan
c) Fatima Ali Jinah
d) Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
e) Jahangir Khan
f) Sir Syed
g) Shabaz Ahmed (Hocky world cup winner medalist)
h) Abdul Sattar Adhi founder
i) Major Raja Aziz Bhatti (Nishan - e haider winner)
j) Abdul Qadeer (nuclear scientist)
k) Javed Miandad international sounds catchy too
l) Shahid Khan Afridi or Younis Khan international 20/20 world cup winners

Why would anyone choose a politicians from current bunch of thugs all parliamentarians in Pakistan are criminals
the only thing reasonable with their names is Prisons and death chambers

Or any number of servicemen who have lost their lives to the Talib

Nah............Its real name is charganoo chowk....... (Chicken squire if we translate it precisely in English)..... the poultry hub of the city! And to me that squire suites them well

Time Square and Tiananmen Square are acceptable but this "chicken square.":hitwall:

Nah............Its real name is charganoo chowk....... (Chicken squire if we translate it precisely in English)..... the poultry hub of the city!

And to me that squire suites them well

lol, yes that is right, but i didnt want to mention chergano chowk, i thought some people might not like it as the chowk is officially in Ghafar Khan's name.

by the way, how are things with you, have seen you for awhile.

Huh. Now ANP would be happy. Hopefully just ANP would left govt some new govt would change the name back to Peshawar airport. If that guy Bacha Khan used to fly high in the air doesn't mean that one should name the airport after him.

Bacha Khan Airport..... Hmmm, I think something is missing among these words. There should be the word 'Shaheed' among those, it will surely make the ANP people happy (if they are not already).

You would have been getting raped by them and sucking on this and that. What kind of language is this? Can't you talk like a normal human being or am I asking too much? BTW, sucking on the British meat is not the proclivity of Altph Bhai?

You practice what you preach. If you unjustly hurl insults on others then anticipate the same treatment you will get in return.

When did he insult Jinnah and the communal goons of Muslim League? I rephrase my question. Why should Bacha Khan or any other Pashtun should feel obliged to flatter the goons of Muslim League? He was the leader of Pashtuns who were living within their own historical territory that incidentally became a part of British India and they struggled peacefully along with the Congress to throw the colonalists out of their country (Pukhtunkhwa), they are answerable to none for their act but to their own people. At least they haven't gone to a foreign country, thrown the peaceful denizens of Sindh out of their houses and forcefully grabbed their properties.

Bacha Khan and his followers fought tooth and nail against the British Imperialists and spilled their blood to gain their freedom when the others were pretending to be more Brit than the Brits themselves and the goons of AIML were polishing the boots of their white masters. The credit of freedom form the yoke of British Imperialists goes to the parties like Congress or Khudai Khidmatgar, the opportunists of AIML were only interested in the future of a small Muslim aristocratic class of UP, I mean those wannabe Syed, Khans and Mirzas.

And what if there wouldn't be any Pakistan? Oh yes, we would be slaves of Hindu. I have heard it before. :)

My hands are tied behind my back otherwise my answer would be abounded with pertinent details.

Bacha hardly represented anyone outside its tribe,Pakhtuns and other was a far cry, he was regarded a traitor among Pakhtuns, he tried to back stab the cause of AIML... but luckily political sound politician like Sher-e-Sarhad Khan Abdul Qayyum khan strengthen AIML cause and defeated all
mischiefs in the regions single handedly.

Bacha hardly represented anyone outside its tribe,Pakhtuns and other was a far cry, he was regarded a traitor among Pakhtuns, he tried to back stab the cause of AIML... but luckily political sound politician like Sher-e-Sarhad Khan Abdul Qayyum khan strengthen AIML cause and defeated all
mischiefs in the regions single handedly.

First of all thanks for preserving my last post and anybody who reads it with an unprejudicded mind will not find an iota of racism in this post.

Having said that, I am not surprised if you call Qayyum Kashmiri sher e Sarhad. Killing more then 500 Pashtuns within half an hour is one hell of an achievement, it makes him a strong candidate for nishan e haider.

Is there any evidence you can present to prove that Badshah Khan is considered traitor by Pakhtuns and he represented only his tribe? I know you have thrown these lines just for the sake of argumnet and have hardly any idea what you are talking about, but still some excerpts from a reliable book in support of your allegations are much appreciated.

they just trying to satisfy there ego let them rename every thing shamefully they are unable to build new and name it so its pakistan they change names of old .lolz

rename this province, that district, that airport, make new province

is this all PPP succeeded to do in its 5 years time period???

what a loser bunch of thugs and criminals!!

they just trying to satisfy there ego let them rename every thing shamefully they are unable to build new and name it so its pakistan they change names of old .lolz

yes, the next thing in their agenda would be changing pakistan's name to benaziristan

Back
Top Bottom