What's new

Pervez Musharraf Dancing On Imran Khan 40th Pra

Dancing-You mean shaking and snapping his fingers!!:)

Tun as usual..

Guy was tun when floods hit Balochistan.. Tun during Swat.. tun all over.

Still... he has every right to sing to the Qaum

Bewafa.. Bewafa...
Bewafa nikli hai tu.
Jhoota pyar Jhoota pyar..

"Sab Say Pehlay Pakistan say main bhaagoon gaa"

Mai US key kehnay per Kargil ka pangaa cheroon gaa takeh Nawaz say jagray & marshal-law laganay kaa bahana ghar sakoon...Aur 911 false-flag key baad invasion kee raah hamvaar ker sakoon...

Mai 8 saal Pakistan kaa "King" (Baad'Shaah) rahoon gaa, Kalabagh kaa shooshaa choroon gaa magar banaoon gaa nahee...

Mai US kay kehnay par Sarhad mai religious fenetics key hokoomat banao gaa, takeh oss daor mai criminal-TTP Sawat mai tunnels bana sakain,,, aur phir baad mai NRO say criminal koo paak ker key Govt mai lay aao gaa takeh TTP Pakistan toornay tay plan mai role play ker sakain...

Mai US koo tribals per drone mrnay doongaa taakeh suicide-bombers kee khaip tiyaar hoo sakay... Joo apnay marnay waloon kaa badlah lainay key liyay Masjid kaa rukh karain gay & madrasoon mai patsies onhain recruit karnai key liyay taiyaar baithay hain...

Mai CIA\Black Water koo khulee chutee doon gaa keh Pak mai azadi say phirain...

Mai Lal-Masjid key op koo exploit karoon gaa...

Many more things...

---

In Nawaz period ISI arrested a Maulvi from a Jamia-Mosque of Rawalpindi who was RAW agent trained to act as Maulvi & ferret & recruit vulnerable men to be used. Many more such maulvis were arrested from Tribal areas.... This was many years back... They must have gotten better with their "skills" now...
Mushy is a traitor & deserves the punishment that traitors do...
I also predict that Mushy-The-Traitor's end will be somewhat like that of Liakat Ali Khan\Zia\Bainazeer\Osama\Sadaam\Kzzafi\Husn-e-Mubarak\Team that carried out fake-Osama raid\J.F.Kennedy... I mean Mushy-the-traitor will be eliminated by the same whom he's working for, once he's of no use to them...

"In Nawaz period ISI arrested a Maulvi from a Jamia-Mosque of Rawalpindi who was RAW agent trained to act as Maulvi & ferret & recruit vulnerable men to be used. Many more such maulvis were arrested from Tribal areas.... This was many years back... They must have gotten better with their "skills" now...

And I thought the ISI camel story was good!

Tun as usual..

Guy was tun when floods hit Balochistan.. Tun during Swat.. tun all over.

Still... he has every right to sing to the Qaum

Bewafa.. Bewafa...
Bewafa nikli hai tu.
Jhoota pyar Jhoota pyar..

He looked tun, but I can't say for certain.

I like a leader who has the guts to dance and give it to the Mullahs of Pakistan.

I won't vote for him but these things sure earn him some points in my book.

He can even sing really well.

What's wrong with musshy having some fun and dancing ? .. nothing wrong in it good for him he is human after all

He looked tun, but I can't say for certain.

I like a leader who has the guts to dance and give it to the Mullahs of Pakistan.

I won't vote for him but these things sure earn him some points in my book.

He can even sing really well.

What's wrong with musshy having some fun and dancing ? .. nothing wrong in it good for him he is human after all

Nothing wrong with having fun.. like right now.. When you have nothing to do as such..
But when the country is in crisis.. you are need to guide at every step..and not delegate it to "Mein ne keh diya hai.. Hojayega".

Cool guy...even at 60+ he has the spirit of youth..can Zardari or Haram Shariff rival this?
May be IK would come close!

Nothing wrong with having fun.. like right now.. When you have nothing to do as such..
But when the country is in crisis.. you are need to guide at every step..and not delegate it to "Mein ne keh diya hai.. Hojayega".

Yes the "Maine kehdia hai" was an impression he gave - although he vehemently denies being that way and says PML-Q was in charge for a lot of the internal workings of the country. Might be partially true at best. Quite frankly post-PPP I can say this was wrong but the last five years have taught me, iss mulk ko thori strong arming chahiye hi hoti hai.

About fun, there's always no time like the present and shaadion pe naachna (as he was probably doing) is mandatory and you know there's always so much peer pressure ke naacho naacho naacho. Thora sa matkalia toh koi harj nahi hai.

No country is in more crisis than the United States at all times. But everyone loved it when the Obamas did a little dance. So I'm saying if a little bhangra eases him out - nothing wrong with it. But yes in the time of crisis he should probably not be attending any shaadis.

Back
Top Bottom