What's new

Pervaiz Khattak's careless attitude towards CPEC

Let me get my dictionary first.
Damn impressive :tup::tup::tup:
@Moonlight

My apologies if I sounded like a pretentious snob. It was purely non-intentional.

I'm just utterly disappointed by this unceasing barrage of rants being spewed out by IK and his ilk, especially when his current shenanigans are viewed through the context of hopes we had all attached with his pre-election manifesto, promises of radical reforms, and much touted 'revolutionizing' revamping of political and judicial system.

Back on the subject, I believe in his eagerness to slander federal govt., CM KPK often goes way beyond merely expressing his concerns to essentially undermining projects vital to long-term national interests. In this context, It's crucial that safeguarding national interests take precedence over political point scoring. CM KPK must learn to differentiate between launching diatribes against political rivals and going against state itself.

Such childish tenacity to oppose everything PML-N is pernicious and must be checked.

that is why you people will never develop, thats the reason you have been going down since the 80s when you started looking everything with you ethnic glasses. I actually agree with you, you dont deserve any of this. The best part you blame India for sabotage, India dont need to do anything but plant an ethnic news and wallah they laugh and laugh and laugh

General shb what kind of justice is this then , if a person or province want its fair share you than blame that we are going ethnic and jealous of Punjab etc

General shb what kind of justice is this then , if a person or province want its fair share you than blame that we are going ethnic and jealous of Punjab etc

tell me one thing what is going to happen when a foreign investor want to setup a huge industrial unit in Punjab, will you ask them to install 25% in each province to give them a fare share. You cannot demand an investor to make your house in order you have to do it on your own. Chinese are investing where they see maximun return on their investment on minimum investment so they can use existing infrastructure. you cannot ask them to setup a thermanl power plant in sibi and run the grid lines and bring that power to where population is they will be crazy to do that. Leave CPEC alone or Chinese will wind up and leave. CPEC is the last hope you have if you loose this then forget about any other investor coming in, you are not setting a good example here

Stay on topic, and don't post personal attacks, ALL members are asked to save the inventive insults for another time.

Aside from moderation, on another note, it's probably best and most productive to discuss the position of Khattak and PTI with respect to CPEC and their concerns vs the position of the federal government and their concerns. Arguing substance is probably safest, most productive and least confrontational.

Even i condemn khattak's (me naa maanu wale) policy.
But He is right about these MOU thing. there is no significance of mou's . We need solid projects for KP.
mou mou khelna hay jis ne wo UAE kay saath khelay.

MoU signing is not meaningless though, it may not be binding but it is the precursor to all further action. The MoUs signed with China are materialising and will continue to, and you mention those we made with the UAE.

For FY2015, UAE almost consistently from the months I've seen recorded has been the second largest source of FDI for Pakistan, second only to China and with Hong Kong trailing.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1048174/foreign-investment-china-leads-fdi-inflow-in-pakistan/

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/pakistan/uae-saudi-arabia-lead-fdi-revival-in-pakistan

And Pakistan's FDI has increased a bit since, outflows are still quite high but this is largely down to profit repatriation.
FDI though it's making modest recoveries, it's still too low compared to the region and the size of our economy. Even BD's FDI has been higher for most years besides 2014.

Eventually pathans will be left out of economic development once again due to their stupid politicians and will remain canon fodder of talibans..

So do you think people are born with management experience? Did any of the current leaders have any management experience when they started?

He is a leader, a leader gives direction to the people so they can achieve the end result. He already has one province and the people of that province have already admitted that this government has been the best one they have ever had.

Nawaz Sharif was Chief Minister of Punjab in 1985. He is industrialist. He got his executive skills from there.

tell me one thing what is going to happen when a foreign investor want to setup a huge industrial unit in Punjab, will you ask them to install 25% in each province to give them a fare share. You cannot demand an investor to make your house in order you have to do it on your own. Chinese are investing where they see maximun return on their investment on minimum investment so they can use existing infrastructure. you cannot ask them to setup a thermanl power plant in sibi and run the grid lines and bring that power to where population is they will be crazy to do that. Leave CPEC alone or Chinese will wind up and leave. CPEC is the last hope you have if you loose this then forget about any other investor coming in, you are not setting a good example here
Sorry, for jumping in. The people of KPK are not questioning the chinese to make the equal investment in their province as have happened in Punjab. The question is being asked by the people of KPK or in this case the CM of KPK to the PM of this country. These issues need to solve out in closed rooms, not in front of media, I agree on this one thing. But, if the PM is unable to solve any issue related to the question raised by the KPK executive, then what can one do. Moreover, if you need any history lesson that why provinces and regions view the thing in provincial and ethnic glasses, please do read Ayesha Jalal democracy and authoritarianism. These glasses of ethnicity and regionalism are not born without any reason, they have their causes and the glasses have just been its effect.

Western route is shorter and best for trade
Only idiot will support nori group in this
Mr khatak is right .. nawaz sharif is,doing for his own sake

Back
Top Bottom