What's new

pervaiz khattak will not move into CM house

again

mayn na kha agar zardari jesay kam kia tab long march abi jaldi kia hay

nawaz resigh kar kay aya tha long march karen?jan dao patwario:omghaha:

hahahha, Yaar you guys chickened out when TUQ called you to join him. Ab to uss dag ko dholo. Resign from the assemblies and march towards Islamabad. Or confess that it was said in Josh-e-Posting. :D

Nothing expected from people who still believe they can get some good out of PML N all i can say is that they aren't freed from their mental slavery. They compare themselves with a party that hasn't even proven itself yet and how many times PML N happened to be in governmnet both in the federal and provincial ones its a shame that they can open their mouths and issue accusations at anyone forgetting their own track record.

hahahha, Yaar you guys chickened out when TUQ called you to join him. Ab to uss dag ko dholo. Resign from the assemblies and march towards Islamabad. Or confess that it was said in Josh-e-Posting. :D

i think chicken out is term for like when musharaf put nooras in jail and except for staying with their awam they flew over to jedah:omghaha:

ab doob maro

and pti did not accept to join long march so how they chickedout .EPIC PATWARI TROLLING:omghaha:

jitni teri lat lagi hay lakin sharam nae aee pure patwari supporter jan deyo video game key tiger:D

Saying says that, "A man is judged from not his words, but his Company". You supported a lota and a dictator's child. PTI Voters voted for him or just deny this never happened.

Then Anjum Aqeel is once again going to stand in zimni elections and plus above 100 lotas that won election on PML-N tickets. Point being is what matter is who is going to run the affairs, not shiekh rasheed, not marvi memon, not Sheikh Waqas.

Saying says that, "A man is judged from not his words, but his Company". You supported a lota and a dictator's child. PTI Voters voted for him or just deny this never happened.

So we want to discuss the lotas then? PML doesn't have any shortage of them either...

Point being...nothing. Mudslinging like this can go on and on and on, better to get out of this election mode and criticize the policies, decisions of the new governments rather than still finding lotas in every party.

So Imran khan did refuse to join TuQ on a principal and he took a stand and made many PTI supporters angry. But what about Josh e Khitabt thing, isn't that shameful, you made a promise infront of thousand of people and suddenly you chicken out.

PML-N slogan: Daagh to achay hotay hain,,, daagh to dhul jaye ga par ye waqt kabhi nahi aye :yay:

So we want to discuss the lotas then? PML doesn't have any shortage of them either...

Point being...nothing. Mudslinging like this can go on and on and on, better to get out of this election mode and criticize the policies, decisions of the new governments rather than still finding lotas in every party.

No it doesn't. They are the needed in system. But before making claims of cleanliness and then resorting to same ground realities is something which I am talking about.

So Imran khan did refuse to join TuQ on a principal and he took a stand and made many PTI supporters angry. But what about Josh e Khitabt thing, isn't that shameful, you made a promise infront of thousand of people and suddenly you chicken out.

PML-N slogan: Daagh to achay hotay hain,,, daagh to dhul jaye ga par ye waqt kabhi nahi aye :yay:
To yaar abi unhain khush karlo na :P

i think chicken out is term for like when musharaf put nooras in jail and except for staying with their awam they flew over to jedah:omghaha:

ab doob maro

and pti did not accept to join long march so how they chickedout .EPIC PATWARI TROLLING:omghaha:

jitni teri lat lagi hay lakin sharam nae aee pure patwari supporter jan deyo video game key tiger:D

So when are you marching towards Islamabad. Mureeden-e Inqilab + TUQ Inqilabi services + Peeran-E-insaf=Perfect recipe of long march. :D Eagerly waiting for a date of a march. Btw since you guys have access to Sheeren through twitter. Why dont you guys convince her on long march.PTI ke public power ka bhee pata chal jay ga. :D

No it doesn't. They are the needed in system. But before making claims of cleanliness and then resorting to same ground realities is something which I am talking about.

Does PTI involved in any alleged corruption or bad governance ?

YawR garmi bohot hain,,, Itni lambi march nahi ki jawti nawww :P

Does PTI is involved in any alleged corruption or bad governance?

YawR garmi bohot hain,,, Itni lambi march nahi ki jawti nawwww :P

To march karo na yaar against the currupt patwari parliament. :P

Are they corrupt? Law breakers? Terrorists? Mafia dons? No, they aren't, good enough for me. Ab farishtay kahan say laye Imran Khan? There are alot of new and young people brought forward by PTI, but alot more needs to be done. There are some bad apples who need to be ejected as well...sab ahista ahista hota hai.

Agr koi cheez gandi lagti ho, toh us ka pura huliya kharab lagta hai. I didn't like a man I knew, and slowly, I started to hate his whole attire, his walking style, his talking, even the rings he wore and his watch! There is a Punjabi saying regarding this, I've forgotten it now...

So when are you marching towards Islamabad. Mureeden-e Inqilab + TUQ Inqilabi services + Peeran-E-insaf=Perfect recipe of long march. :D Eagerly waiting for a date of a march. Btw since you guys have access to Sheeren through twitter. Why dont you guys convince her on long march.PTI ke public power ka bhee pata chal jay ga. :D
keep reading my previous posts

aram aa jae shaid tumhayn

lakin patwarophobia ka ilaj muskil hay:cuckoo:

so keep trolling VIDEO GAME KAY TIGER:D:D:D:D

keep reading my previous posts

aram aa jae shaid tumhayn

lakin patwarophobia ka ilaj muskil hay:cuckoo:

so keep trolling VIDEO GAME KAY TIGER:D:D:D:D
Yani tum log march nahi kar rahay phir? :P

Nahi naaa,Patwaari kay haan meri zameen ki file phassi hui hai, agar kaam nahi kia patwaari nai to phr march karain gai ;)

:lol: nice way to backtrack on statements made in "Josh-e-Posting". Mudreeden-e Insaaf Zindabad!

Yani tum log march nahi kar rahay phir? :P

:lol: nice way to backtrack on statements made in "Josh-e-Posting". Mudreeden-e Insaaf Zindabad!

again read my posts

you have serious patwarophobia

do exercise again and again and again :P

Back
Top Bottom