What's new

pervaiz khattak will not move into CM house

few days before, There was news that Nawaz Sharif will not move into PM.. how far is that correct?
That is correct, but I don't see any point in doing so. The focus should be on the right use of place. But I guess our public likes such statements as can be seen here.

I am saying that though NS and both PK are vacating their houses. But when they would have to move to another place what would be the status of that place? Do ask miss sheeren mazari where he would be performing his duties then and whats the status of that place. They would have to modify the place in any case. Anyways.

it is not the status of the place which is the issue. the house of the UK PM is the PM house but it is way smaller than what our leaders enjoy in pak. the US President has his house and secretariat in the same building.

it is not the status of the place which is the issue. the house of the UK PM is the PM house but it is way smaller than what our leaders enjoy in pak. the US President has his house and secretariat in the same building.
But they stay in them right? And they perform their functions from there ryt? the only thing that they do is that they don't spend excessively and that's my point. Use the thing properly

Irfan saddiqui made a very good point today. NS should not leave PM house because. Besides the residential portion PM house holds
1-Office of the PM
2-Meeting Rooms
3-Staff Colony
4-Is built with security point of view.
Thus moving to a new place would itself be hectic and cause disruptions in smooth functioning. Rather cut the unnecessary expenditures of PM house and impose strict austerity. Don't make a levish use of PM house and that would be pretty fine. US president always use white house while they have their own houses. Even the british,German,French all PMs use the official house during their prime-ministership. But they don't use it for lavish spending. These houses are purpose built for the functions of their designates. Use them only for their functions and it should be perfectly fine.
siddiqi own interests are with pm house that is the only problem

siddiqi own interests are with pm house that is the only problem
Nice principal. "Jo hamaray khliaf baat karay woh bika hua hay aur jo hamaray haq main baat karay woh pohancha hua hay.". A Good and logical thing said by anyone should be listened.

Nice principal. "Jo hamaray khliaf baat karay woh bika hua hay aur jo hamaray haq main baat karay woh pohancha hua hay.". A Good and logical thing said by anyone should be listened.

everyone knows it even sheikh rashid said it in dozen programs naming mr irfan siddique

why siddique did not file case against him he is a senior politician

people can see lafafas

lists of bribes comes out and journalist deny them

they are even blamed for taking USaid by talat

so don't say our media is saint they are liberal ngo types majority of them

everyone knows it even sheikh rashid said it in dozen programs naming mr irfan siddique

why siddique did not file case against him he is a senior politician

people can see lafafas

lists comes out and journalist deny them

they are even blamed for taking USaid by talat

so don't say our media is saint they are liberal ngo types majority of them
And whats the past of Shaikh Rasheed? But oh yeah had taken a bath in the fountain of purification sponsored by PTI.

And whats the past of Shaikh Rasheed? But oh yeah had taken a bath in the fountain of purification sponsored by PTI.

yes he was very bad for supporting musharaf as the 129 pmlq people who were given ticket by aslnon ki siasat ka mama nawaz sharif in 2013 .

what a joker and sheikh rashid is not in pti.

he was also offered by pmln to rejoin and was offer as an advisory by zardari in meeting which he refused.

and he made durgat of ppp alliance,gillani family,amin fahim etc whereas showbaz and nawaz was doing mufahimat(munafiqat) ki siasat so that NAB cases don't reopen

so ask asolon ka mama nawaz why he gave 129 tickets to former musharaf kay itihadi

yes he was very bad for supporting musharaf as the 129 pmlq people who were given ticket by aslnon ki siasat ka mama nawaz sharif in 2013 .what a joker and sheikh rashid is not in pti.he was also offered by pmln to rejoin and was offer as an advisory by zardari in meeting which he refused.
and he made durgat of ppp alliance,gillani family,amin fahim etc whereas showbaz and nawaz was doing mufahimat(munafiqat) ki siasat so that NAB cases don't reopen
so ask asolon ka mama nawaz why he gave 129 tickets to former musharaf kay itihadi
Ahan apni apni mithiyan aur baqi sab ke khattiyan.......PTI supported him and you can't escape from that just like PTI granted the NA ticket to a tax defaulter in my constituency. But I must commend the blind support PTI fans have for their party, We should rename Imran khan as Pir Iman Khan sahib and PTI as a Jameeat-E Peeran e Insaf (JPI). Rest is the usual blah blah of Mureeden--Insaf.

Ahan apni apni mithiyan aur baqi sab ke khattiyan.......PTI supported him and you can't escape from that just like PTI granted the NA ticket to a tax defaulter in my constituency. But I must commend the blind support PTI fans have for their party, We should rename Imran khan as Pir Iman Khan sahib and PTI as a Jameeat-E Peeran e Insaf (JPI). Rest is the usual blah blah of Mureeden--Insaf.

ab patwari iss had tak aa gaey hayn k aik doo tax defaulters ginwa rahay hayn yan 2 ristaydar pti mayn

sariri patwari party tax defaulter hayn,30 ristaydar ko ticket milay,butt cabniet ban rahey hayn wafaq mayn,120 loton ko ticket diay hayn

bas karo mazahiya baten karna 10 log pti say nikla dayn tu pti khatam nae ho gi lakin 120 lotay aur 30 ristaydar nikaldayn tu pmln farig hay

again patwari leader patwari supporter itni karwa kay b farq nae par raha kyun kay mufahimat/munafiqat ki siyasat aur support ki adad hayn pmln aur supportran ko.

blind supporters are like you who support u turn of shahbaz on 2 yeras mayn electricity aee gi ab kehta hayn koi date nae day saktay

u turn on corruption cases as naawz said no new corruption case will be made and old cases will not be persued see kashif abbasis program he showed the newspapaer.again mufahimat/munafiqat ki siasat

u turn on drones

nokari of India

we should name pmln pakistan muslim league patwar and his supporters mufahimati munafiqan.

ab patwari iss had tak aa gaey hayn k aik doo tax defaulters ginwa rahay hayn yan 2 ristaydar pti mayn

sariri patwari party tax defaulter hayn,30 ristaydar ko ticket milay,butt cabniet ban rahey hayn wafaq mayn,120 loton ko ticket diay hayn

bas karo mazahiya baten karna 10 log pti say nikla dayn tu pti khatam nae ho gi lakin 120 lotay aur 30 ristaydar nikaldayn tu pmln farig hay

again patwari leader patwari supporter itni karwa kay b farq nae par raha kyun kay mufahimat/munafiqat ki siyasat aur support ki adad hayn pmln aur supportran ko.

blind supporters are like you who support u turn of shahbaz on 2 yeras mayn electricity aee gi ab kehta hayn koi date nae day saktay

u turn on corruption cases as naawz said no new corruption case will be made and old cases will not be persued see kashif abbasis program he showed the newspapaer.again mufahimat/munafiqat ki siasat

u turn on drones

nokari of India

we should name pmln pakistan muslim league patwar and his supporters mufahimati munafiqan.

Instead of verbatim just answer me
1- Do you know the past of Shaikh Rashid or not?
2- Has PTI supported him or not?

Instead of verbatim just answer me
1- Do you know the past of Shaikh Rashid or not?
2- Has PTI supported him or not?
do you need my verification to know pti and sheikh supported each other in na 55 and na56 .google it you are super lazy.

the one who is asking me sheikh rashids past and supports nawaz.the leader with shadiest past in Pakistan's politics.

what past of sheikh rashid are you kidding me .

he was elected as an independent mna form Rawalpindi and not by zia or army's hand

he supported nawaz through all years

when mr nawaz went for holidays to jeddah he again contested as independent and then joined q league

he challenged those mama anchors who told him that he contested using name of nawaz in 2002.

all leaders of pmln went door to door in zimni/by election of 2010 even nawaz had to come himself to jalsa at Rawalpindi .they were like burning .if he was not that popular than all butt force and nawaz didn't need to go for campaign of only 1 seat against Sheikh Rashid

nawaz who was made head of junago league on funeral of mr junajo and named it pmln knew that all his family is on vacation from 2000 onwards and that senior leader can do what he did to become leader like he becoming of junajo group so to keep family politics he did not even contacted sheikh rashid for ticket of 2002 as he was afraid history would repeat

same fate for javaid hashmi for not toeing patawri line in pmln and was side lined.same is awaiting for ch nisar it is even discussed on tv yesterday. same thing happned to ayaz amir for critical columns on nawaz league.

he could has been servant of zardari as he asked him to be an advisory or become an mna with his help which he refused

sheikh rashid nay naga kar kay rakh dia mufahimat ki siasat ko,7 family parties ko,gillani family,amin fahim,zardari family,nawaz family even went with cases of railways on bilour daku and pia in adalat

what else a person out of parliament can do

even pmln asked him to join like other lotas and pml q forward block mushaid ullah group was for him and nisra was against him joining pmln

so stop wasting my time 120 lota and 30 family mna party supporter

apnay leader ka past be leh do zara .

and stop replying garbage agar thak gaey hayn tu bas karen 2 line ka reply koi haal nae uncle rest karen

do you need my verification to know pti and sheikh supported each other in na 55 and na56 .google it you are super lazy.

the one who is asking me sheikh rashids past and supports nawaz.the leader with shadiest past in Pakistan's politics.

what past of sheikh rashid are you kidding me .

he was elected as an independent mna form Rawalpindi and not by zia or army's hand

he supported nawaz through all years

when mr nawaz went for holidays to jeddah he again contested as independent and then joined q league

he challenged those mama anchors who told him that he contested using name of nawaz in 2002.

all leaders of pmln went door to door in zimni/by election of 2010 even nawaz had to come himself to jalsa at Rawalpindi .they were like burning .if he was not that popular than all butt force and nawaz didn't need to go for campaign of only 1 seat against Sheikh Rashid

nawaz who was made head of junago league on funeral of mr junajo and named it pmln knew that all his family is on vacation from 2000 onwards and that senior leader can do what he did to become leader like he becoming of junajo group so to keep family politics he did not even contacted sheikh rashid for ticket of 2002 as he was afraid history would repeat

same fate for javaid hashmi for not toeing patawri line in pmln and was side lined.same is awaiting for ch nisar it is even discussed on tv yesterday. same thing happned to ayaz amir for critical columns on nawaz league.

he could has been servant of zardari as he asked him to be an advisory or become an mna with his help which he refused

sheikh rashid nay naga kar kay rakh dia mufahimat ki siasat ko,7 family parties ko,gillani family,amin fahim,zardari family,nawaz family even went with cases of railways on bilour daku and pia in adalat

what else a person out of parliament can do

even pmln asked him to join like other lotas and pml q forward block mushaid ullah group was for him and nisra was against him joining pmln

so stop wasting my time 120 lota and 30 family mna party supporter

apnay leader ka past be leh do zara .

and stop replying garbage agar thak gaey hayn tu bas karen 2 line ka reply koi haal nae uncle rest karen

Thats not my answer. Lemme rephrase it.
1- Does he has a history of being lota and sitting in Mushi's lap?
2- Did PTI supported him or not?
N league to hay he riwayati party. Jameeayt-e Insaf should be answerable for their "saaf chali, shaffaf chali" politics or was it just "Josh-e-Junoon". Haji honay ka dawa to Mureeden-e-Insaaf kartay hain na.

Back
Top Bottom