What's new

pervaiz khattak will not move into CM house

jahan say patwari jalsazi kay naey naey ideaz lata hay wahan say:yay:
Yahi kaha na. Patwari ko to paisay bananay kay ideas anay chaheyain, Shair Khanay ka Idea Sirf ek Party ko he aa sakta hay....;)

Yahi kaha na. Patwari ko to paisay bananay kay ideas anay chaheyain, Shair Khanay ka Idea Sirf ek Party ko he aa sakta hay....;)

wah kia logic patwari law book say nikala hay

kisi aik post ka jawab tu dia nae gaya

kabi ithar ki kabi udhar ki

aur logic sher khanay ka nikal raha hay EPIC TROLLING:laugh:

It really dosnt matter where he lives, what it all matters is can he provide a safe KpK to the peoples out there?
Which i think he couldnt? With all the good intentions?

What was the point of leaving PM house for Punjab house?:what:
I told you that you can't just move the whole CM's office to one or a couple of rooms. Punjab house is though much smaller in area than the PM house. But it may not have all the facilities to conduct PM's functions as efficiently as they could be performed from PM house. That's the thing I was talking about, okey mr pervaiz khattak may not live in CM house but where he would move? And importantly would that place ensure at least equal amount of efficiency in discharging his duties. We have only been told the one side of the story mostly.

I told you that you can't just move the whole CM's office to one or a couple of rooms. Punjab house is though much smaller in area than the PM house. But it may not have all the facilities to conduct PM's functions as efficiently as they could be performed from PM house. That's the thing I was talking about, okey mr pervaiz khattak may not live in CM house but where he would move? And importantly would that place ensure at least equal amount of efficiency in discharging his duties. We have only been told the one side of the story mostly.

That is exactly my point, I said this in another thread somewhere as well.

A Speaker can move somewhere because he/she doesn't have much work, but a PM heads the country. He has intel briefings, a ops room, cabinet etc, all need to be done in a secure environment. Even though the CM is of less importance from a intel/security PoV, he still needs to be in a secure environment some times and have a secure line of communication.

CM KPK can reserve half of the place for himself, and the other half for a library or something.

This was just a farce from Nawaz Sharif that he won't reside in PM house. INstead of PM house why choose Punjab house then? A guest house?

Back
Top Bottom