What's new

Personality: The fire-breathing tiger of Mysore:A day in the life of a lion is better than 100 years

Was your constitution and national anthem and currency was also in practice 2000 years ago just like in Pakistan's case where all these things were in place even before 16 dec 1971.

Your 1973 constitution came 2 years after East Pakistan separated and before 1971 you had two national languages Urdu and Bengali. ;)

OK. But still you are a confused nation.

stop sucking up to a modi fan.

I'm not sucking up to anyone. I have never sucked up to anyone on this forum, ever. I just said what was on mind. My opinions, on an open forum such as this, are just as valuable as yours. Conform your thoughts in to your own views, and worry less about what I do with my spare time.

Was your constitution and national anthem and currency was also in practice 2000 years ago just like in Pakistan's case where all these things were in place even before 16 dec 1971.
I agree with you, our education and our country as a whole, has been hijacked by certain people with bigoted views. The irony is the most biggest enemies of the Pakistan movement, have now become its biggest protectors. These self declared champions of the ideology of Pakistan have polluted the minds of our young people with bigotry and misinformation. Some in Pakistan fall over themselves to add Sayyed to their names, as if that will make them somehow more pious.:hitwall:

EDIT: changed a few spellings, my keyboard is having a bad day.

u know dude,i am a punjabi and punjabis from pakistan regularly visit the colleges etc on our side of the border.
as u can guess there is zero difference between west and east punjab people,,,u cannot differentiate one from another,,,,its the fault of zia-ul-haq who started this historical distortion

that tells why u are such a confused nation.
emblem from arabs,,national anthem in foreign language,,,all missiles named after afganis or persians!!

i mean whats wrong with u guys??!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Quoted to emphasize!
Its almost as if they dont like their own land!

I'm not sucking up to anyone. I have never sucked up to anyone on this forum, ever. I just said what was on mind. My opinions, on an open forum such as this, are just as valuable as yours. Conform your thoughts in to your own views, and worry less about what I do with my spare time.

Just saying that you are discussing wrong topic to the wrong guy on the wrong thread. :lol:

:D That was hard hitting. :haha:
Areesh bhai is on a blitz. Please don't stop him now :P

j/k

Well congratulations for that startling discovery. But I'd keep that quiet if I were you, Zaid Hamid might be reading this thread, Heaven forbids if he declares these Indus archaeological sites as Infidel temples and we lose our most prized national treasure.

Zaid Hamid to manorajan karne ki cheez hai, comedy central se bhi zyada behtar. :omghaha::omghaha:

Your 1973 constitution came 2 years after East Pakistan separated and before 1971 you had two national languages Urdu and Bengali. ;)

1973 constitution was a continuation of previous constitutions particularly the objectives resolution. Still not much changes were made both with the constitution and rulers themselves.

Just saying that you are discussing wrong topic to the wrong guy on the wrong thread. :lol:

why the hell am i the wrong guy here??
do u know my reputation among indians here??

yeah,u guessed it right,i don't bullshit whether its india or pakistan or any xyz nation.
facts are facts

u know dude,i am a punjabi and punjabis from pakistan regularly visit the colleges etc on our side of the border.
as u can guess there is zero difference between west and east punjab people,,,u cannot differentiate one from another,,,,its the fault of zia-ul-haq who started this historical distortion

All I see are brown people. Brown people on this side of the border, brown people on the other side of the border. We can have separate countries but we can still live in peace. It's just nationalist idiots on both sides of the border creating problem for our countries. If the people on both sides of the border made up their mind that their neighbour is not the enemy, then it will become harder for merchants of doom to divide us.

Just my two cents.

why the hell am i the wrong guy here??
do u know my reputation among indians here??

yeah,u guessed it right,i don't bullshit whether its india or pakistan or any xyz nation.
facts are facts

If you are a modi fan then nope you shouldn't lecture any Pakistani about minorities, secularism and everything related to it. You are the wrong person to discuss all the above mentioned topics.

All I see are brown people. Brown people on this side of the border, brown people on the other side of the border. We can have separate countries but we can still live in peace. It's just nationalist idiots on both sides of the border creating problem for our countries. If the people on both sides of the border made up their mind that their neighbour is not the enemy, then it will become harder for merchants of doom to divide us.

Just my two cents.

Na it will never happen now.

maybe in 50 years from now we start behaving like EU but i won't bet on it

Zaid Hamid to manorajan karne ki cheez hai, comedy central se bhi zyada behtar. :omghaha::omghaha:

Yeh its comedy as long as no one takes him seriously, it's much more frightening when you realise there are idiots who take everything this guy says as gospel. What was the saying, "never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups".

Was he a hero...not to me.Why?Simple , he killed my people for their religion...thats all.Now, is he a hero to muslims...maybe.He was one of their own, so like all hero worshiping people, small mistakes are forgiven or overlooked.Do i have problems with such people...No.A man cannot be judged by his mistakes only,his conquests also have a legitimate claim in his legacy.Now,the question again remains is he my hero.....Yes, for opposition against the british,is he my hero....No, for massacring christians and hindus,Is he my hero....Yes, for being a great warrior and leader.So, you see the question on whether he is a hero or a villian is naive and has a multitude of facets depending highly on who you are posing that question to.

Back
Top Bottom