What's new

Personality: The fire-breathing tiger of Mysore:A day in the life of a lion is better than 100 years

If you are a modi fan then nope you shouldn't lecture any Pakistani about minorities, secularism and everything related to it. You are the wrong person to discuss all the above mentioned topics.
i don't decide to vote based on religion of a person 'cause i am an atheist unlike u.

i decide based on the capabilities of the candidate and thats the correct way to follow

1973 constitution was a continuation of previous constitutions particularly the objectives resolution. Still not much changes were made both with the constitution and rulers themselves.

That sounds extremely fancy and pampered. :yes4:

Tipu Sultan was a great warrior

426px-Tipu_Sultan_warrior_king.gif

The place where he embraced shahadat

800px-Jama_Masjid%2C_Srirangapatana_23.jpg

The spot in Srirangapatana where Tipu's body was found
Jama Masjid, Srirangapatana

Na it will never happen now.

maybe in 50 years from now we start behaving like EU but i won't bet on it

Our brain development in the south Asian continent seems to have stagnated after partition. Almost as if we lost part of our brain. If people just stopped and thought for 2 minutes about the consequences of what 60 years of hatred and warfare has done to our people, then we may progress, otherwise we'll still be arguing about who fired first at LoC.

i don't decide to vote based on religion of a person 'cause i am an atheist unlike u.

i decide based on the capabilities of the candidate and thats the correct way to follow

Capabilities??? :lol:

Well I also don't like him just because he is a hindu but because he is a religious fanatic and also his role as a CM of Gujrat. Not to forget his closet dislike for Muslims.

Capabilities??? :lol:

Well I also don't like him just because he is a hindu but because he is a religious fanatic and also his role as a CM of Gujrat. Not to forget his closet dislike for Muslims.

oh yeah,,,thats why asked u in the beginning itself

are u educated??

i got my answer

Our brain development in the south Asian continent seems to have stagnated after partition. Almost as if we lost part of our brain. If people just stopped and thought for 2 minutes about the consequences of what 60 years of hatred and warfare has done to our people, then we may progress, otherwise we'll still be arguing about who fired first at LoC.

nothing can be done about that now,,,,maybe something good will happen in future,,,thats a big maybe

oh yeah,,,thats why asked u in the beginning itself

are u educated??

i got my answer

I am definitely educated enough to realize that Modi is not the right person to role a country who claims to be secular. But since India is our enemy. I wish it everything worst which also includes things like Modi too.

I am definitely educated enough to realize that Modi is not the right person to role a country who claims to be secular. But since India is our enemy. I wish it everything worst which also includes things like Modi too.

Are u sure u are not confusing literacy with actual education??

I have my doubts about your education,and please don't bring Modi in....offtopic

I find an interesting comparison here.

Pakistani's here like Tipu Sultan for all the good that he had - he was a good administrator, good general, increased his kingdoms prosperity and have no issues with the fact that he was a religious bigot and acted against Hindus and Christians.

On the other hand, Pakistani's hate Modi because he is a bigot and has acted against Muslims, but he is a good administrator, has brought his State immense prosperity, but all that is of no consequence to the Pakistani's here. They hate him.

@Areesh @Aeronaut @Pakistani Exile @dexter @INDIC , @he-man , @queerbait

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom