What's new

Personality: The fire-breathing tiger of Mysore:A day in the life of a lion is better than 100 years

Are u sure u are not confusing literacy with actual education??

Nope. But you guys are definitely confused.

I find an interesting comparison here.

Pakistani's here like Tipu Sultan for all the good that he had - he was a good administrator, good general, increased his kingdoms prosperity and have no issues with the fact that he was a religious bigot and acted against Hindus and Christians.

On the other hand, Pakistani's hate Modi because he is a bigot and has acted against Muslims, but he is a good administrator, has brought his State immense prosperity, but all that is of no consequence to the Pakistani's here. They hate him.

@Areesh @Aeronaut @Pakistani Exile @dexter

Tipu Sultan never claimed to rule a secular state either unlike Modi. :lol:

Tipu Sultan never claimed to rule a secular state either unlike Modi. :lol:
The defence of the last resort - that Tipu Sultan never claimed to rule a 'secular state'.

But I see the Pakistani zehniat in these conversations.

The defence of the last resort - that Tipu Sulta never claimed to rule a 'secular state'.

But I see the Pakistani zehniat in these conversations.

Change your constitution. Make it a theocratic hindu state. Let modi rule it. We are fine with that.

And we also know your zehniat. Chanting secularism and hate for other religions at the same time.

Tipu was a bad *** mother fucker who went down fighting rather than give in to a life of servitude.

Gangsta as ****.

I find an interesting comparison here.

Pakistani's here like Tipu Sultan for all the good that he had - he was a good administrator, good general, increased his kingdoms prosperity and have no issues with the fact that he was a religious bigot and acted against Hindus and Christians.

On the other hand, Pakistani's hate Modi because he is a bigot and has acted against Muslims, but he is a good administrator, has brought his State immense prosperity, but all that is of no consequence to the Pakistani's here. They hate him.

@Areesh @Aeronaut @Pakistani Exile @dexter @INDIC , @he-man , @queerbait

That pretty much sums up this whole thread, and a dozen others on this forum.

British India. Do you call your country British India still? ;)

It was India one of the founding member of United Nations in 1945, British means it was ruled by Brits. ;)

Change your constitution. Make it a theocratic hindu state. Let modi rule it. We are fine with that.

And we also know your zehniat. Chanting secularism and hate for other religions at the same time.
Then why do you cry a river when Rohingyas are thrown out of Myanmar. Myanmar is not secular. Never heard you say..I got no problem because they are not secular.

It was always India, it is still India. ;)

LoL.

Then why do you cry a river when Rohingyas are thrown out of Myanmar. Myanmar is not secular. Never heard you say..I got no problem because they are not secular.

Myanmar was't a democracy either. Also I don't see any person from Myanmar coming on this forum to teach us about secularism and minority rights like you.

Myanmar was't a democracy either. Also I don't see any person from Myanmar coming on this forum to teach us about secularism and minority rights like you.
Exactly, because Myanmar is not secular. Their charter does not say so.

You said that you wouldnt have a problem with Modi and his actions if India was not secular, exactly like you dont have a problem with Tipu killing lakhs of Hindus and Christians because he wasnt running a secular kingdom.

And Myanmar is not a secular country...why then do you and your countrymen have a collective orgy over Rohingyas being killed and removed from Myanmar.

Back
Top Bottom