Persian Security Council

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
a thread for Persian Members

263px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png

I do not see any possible threat against Iran in the near future, one should be prudent though and permanently and proactively monitor the moves of the Judeo-christian and I will add Indians too(since they are inherently anti Muslim and extremely fanatics, I mean both India and the west).

Iran also should find a way of lifting these burdensome sanctions and continue its path of progress for the betterment of its people, the Muslim world and the human kind. ICA(in cha'a allah)

I do not see any possible threat against Iran in the near future, one should be prudent though and permanently and proactively monitor the moves of the Judeo-christian and I will add Indians too(since they are inherently anti Muslim and extremely fanatics, I mean both India and the west).

Iran also should find a way of lifting these burdensome sanctions and continue its path of progress for the betterment of its people, the Muslim world and the human kind. ICA(in cha'a allah)

it all depends on israel pressure on U.S and election in U.S.if israel does smthing like false flag then you must be ready

Persian empire will rise one again!

"our missiles will blot out the sun." watch out israel, and this time your hollywood cant make it seem like you won like in 300 becaus we will kick the **** out of you.

The greatest threat would be Iranians fighting each other, a divided nation, people who don't follow the same agenda as a nation, when people forget their history, not knowing your enemy and/or overestimating your enemy, the least would be our enemies threats.

External threats in no long time, only if you survive, then Iran can develop.

we have been surviving for 10 of thousands of years, and we were the first super power on this planet, matter of fact no other supoer power has come close to achieve what the acheamenids did, they had alomost 50% of the worlds population under their rule.

dont underestimate us, this Iran sanctionc is actually a blessing for Iran, it means we are not dependant on the outsiders, so once they go bust we will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom