What's new

Persian Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sistan is a part of baluchistan occupied by iran and iranian baluch are opressed... not much love for iran...Thank u for the smuggled whiskey though..:cheers:

Yeah, I thought as much. What about Pakistan? Do they also feel the same?

I personally hope that we are going for nukes. If not then it has all been a waste of time. However I am not sure. Probably what Iran is doing is going for nuclear capability, without being fully nuclear. So in case of an emergency we will be able to build a nuclear weapon quickly.

Thanks for the honest answer mon ami, I can understand that iran wants to be a regional power and this is it's legitimate right but people in the west especially most of us interact with irannienne on local basis feel that you folks are more western friendly or oriented somewhat, so I personally feel that if the current regime goes away somehow possibly, iran and Canada will probably be very good friends and also our the wife of our defence ministre is iranienne(very hot ;) ) though she is super anti-iran too ironically more than our government about human rights but that is a different topic altogether. Once again thank you for answering monsieur , khuada haafizz; au revoir :)

I personally hope that we are going for nukes. If not then it has all been a waste of time. However I am not sure. Probably what Iran is doing is going for nuclear capability, without being fully nuclear. So in case of an emergency we will be able to build a nuclear weapon quickly.
But i think the supreme leader has declared it a sin to make nukes! :what:
I don't hate him, but I am not in favour of having a supreme leader at all
OK
. Do you know him personally?
Not personaly, but we trolled together.

@DESERT FIGHTER if you dont mind can you remove the utube clip from naswaristan?

Last edited by a moderator:
But i think the supreme leader has declared it a sin to make nukes! :what:

OK

Not personaly, but we trolled together.

@DESERT FIGHTER if you dont mind can you remove the utube clip from naswaristan?

Why u dont like russian music?

sure, a debate between Arab and Persian girls; What do they have in common? They can be hairy as chewbacca :omghaha:
tumblr_lmftntwXG61qiipdto1_400.jpg

^Persian

Haha, a little hair on some women is to my liking..

Take a look at this Pakistani beauty.. she, of course, has some hair on her like the rest of them haha

03c4792dbc023ab09b250a42.jpg

she was an isfahani turk , according to asq-1918

Does @ASQ-1918 really think that? She was mostly Sindhi..

Haha, a little hair on some women is to my liking..

Take a look at this Pakistani beauty.. she, of course, has some hair on her like the rest of them haha

03c4792dbc023ab09b250a42.jpg

Does @ASQ-1918 really think that? She was mostly Sindhi..

She isnt sindhi... her family just settled in karachi... she was even born in iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom