What's new

Persian Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
u arent? Im surprised!

So what kind of government do you want?
Is there any pro current government member here?

I would be in favour of a more open democracy. Yes there are many pro government members here. Like @Soheil.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1, sorry to jump in the conversation monsieur I also have a question :) and this question is mind of alot of us in the west/world and sorry if it seem a tad bit offensive(my humble apologies in advance), does Iran have ambition to possess weapons of mass destruction in your honest opinion and if so, is it for regional self-deterrence or political ambitions in the middle east?

I would be in favour of a more open democracy. Yes there are many pro government members here. Like @Soheil.

if you dont mind me asking, do you like ayatullah as your supreme leader?
ya. He is my friend actualy ,

where is @Soheil?

@Alpha1, sorry to jump in the conversation monsieur I also have a question :) and this question is mind of alot of us in the west/world and sorry if it seem a tad bit offensive(my humble apologies in advance), does Iran have ambition to possess weapons of mass destruction in your honest opinion and if so, is it for regional self-deterrence or political ambitions in the middle east?

I personally hope that we are going for nukes. If not then it has all been a waste of time. However I am not sure. Probably what Iran is doing is going for nuclear capability, without being fully nuclear. So in case of an emergency we will be able to build a nuclear weapon quickly.

You dont want to know..

It's ok, I have thick skin.

if you dont mind me asking, do you like ayatullah as your supreme leader?
ya. He is my friend actualy ,

where is @Soheil?

I don't hate him, but I am not in favour of having a supreme leader at all. Do you know him personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom