What's new

Persian children grows with racism against Azerbaijani Turks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the other ethnicities in Iran make jokes about Persians as well? I'm sure they do :)

Does the other ethnicities in Iran make jokes about Persians as well? I'm sure they do :)

Of course

Every province makes jokes about the other

Isfahanis are known to be very tight with money and have all sorts of jokes attributed to them. People from Tehran are known as stock up *** holes. I'm Shirazi and we're known as lazy bastards. People from Rasht are said to have "lose women" lol

etc...

This is common in Iran. Every province has a joke about the other.

-GGreek history books have lots of abuses regarding us. They mention us as something like non-human creature who like sheding blood and invade other's land or something like that I don't remember.
-No need to mention Greek Cypriots.
-Armenian axxpains/screams can be heart from even space in this millenium after passed hundred years over the incidents
-Georgians call own made armoured vehicles with the name of a battle carried out between Turks-Georgian/Byzantines
-Every year, Australians and New Zeland people come to Turkey to memorialize their grandfathers who fought to invade Turkish land but crushed so bad by M. Kemal Ataturk's army. Noone of them can return to their homes...
-N. Koreans hang Turkish flag on their black corners of military installations along with other states flags who handled them in war.
-Serbians have a great sin over us cause of Turkish jets bombed their cities to protect Bosnia-Herzegovia.
-Iranians are feeding their childreen with hatret senses regarding Turks who ruled their current lands during years.

It think All those are just indication of being a great nation who always draw own routes instead of crying/abusing.

An example !!! Watch Greek commandoes training and their dreams that never managed to do... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course

Every province makes jokes about the other

Isfahanis are known to be very tight with money and have all sorts of jokes attributed to them. People from Tehran are known as stock up *** holes. I'm Shirazi and we're known as lazy bastards. People from Rasht are said to have "lose women" lol

etc...

This is common in Iran. Every province has a joke about the other.

'Torke khar' means 'donkey Turks' right? What is the reason behind this joke?

Khar has a double meaning. It means both donkey and stupid.

It think All those are just indication of being a great nation who always draw own routes instead of crying/abusing.

For the millionth time, this has nothing to do with you. This isn't about Turkey or Azerbaijan the country. These are local jokes about the different provinces of Iran. Honestly Iranians don't think enough about Turkey to come up with jokes about them.

it also means clueless turks .
In Persian Khar both means clueless and also a its the name of donkey

I know a lot of Turks in Iran who make up jokes about themselves. The guy is a Turk himself but when he wants to say a Joke he says "one day a Turk . . ." I've seen the same thing with other ethnicies too. They all know it is just a joke for laughing, nothing else (eventhoعgh I don't like such jokes). So there is no need to shed crocodile tears.

Does the other ethnicities in Iran make jokes about Persians as well? I'm sure they do

Yes , Persian people from Esfahan and Shiraz are subject of many jokes.
Most jokes are about "Lur " tribe people. They are the most pure Persian which Cyrus the great was one of them, so you can see in term of making jokes there is no discrimination for Iranian people !!!!!!!

Most jokes about Azerbaijani People are made by Azerbaijani People .. thats why you can always hear the most funniest joke about Azerbaijani from Azerbaijani People !

Yes , Persian people from Esfahan and Shiraz are subject of many jokes.
Most jokes are about "Lur " tribe people. They are the most pure Persian which Cyrus the great was one of them, so you can see in term of making jokes there is no discrimination for Iranian people !!!!!!!

Most jokes about Azerbaijani People are made by Azerbaijani People .. thats why you can always hear the most funniest joke about Azerbaijani from Azerbaijani People !

Well, i cannot consider 'Torke khar' as a simple joke, it is clearly an insult. I have seen it being used many times by Iranians in this forum to insult Turks.

As cabatli pointed out; Greeks, Armenians and Serbs have similar 'jokes' about Turks as well, and they all are known for being butthürt, if you know what i mean :)

Very true! They always tell the good ones. And I find that very normal. Because they have strong egos and they're not ashamed of who they are. So they poke fun of themselves, which every confident, healthy and intelligent person does once in a while.

And not that we have to explain ourselves to our delicate Turkish friends, but these kind of jokes exist in every corner of Iran. I'm from the south, and I mainly know khoozestani jokes and don't find most tork jokes all that funny.

Here's an oldie but a goodie:

Once a khoozestani guy drives his Caprice Classsic into some poor guys side wall at 2 o'clock in the morning. The guy comes out scared sh!tless and sees the driver standing outside the car calmly combing his hair. He tells him you dumba$$ why did you drive in to my wall? The driver answers volek don't worry! The police will come to see whose fault it is!

i cannot consider 'Torke khar' as a simple joke

You must consider this as a funny joke ! why ? because every word has different meaning in different languages and by translating, you will never understand the main point !

You must consider this as a funny joke ! why ? because every word has different meaning in different languages and by translating, you will never understand the main point !

Indeed, getting insulted like that by a Persian would be funny, but still, it is not a joke.

According to Iranians here, it means donkey or stupid, both of which are insults. But maybe you would help me understand 'the main point' in that particular joke?

According to Iranians here, it means donkey or stupid

The same word is used for Persian "Lur" people in jokes ! how about this ???? So the Persian are racist against themself ?!!!!
:woot:

here is your problems : The jokes are like Poems , you will never understand the meaning of Poem by translating word by word !

The word donkey( Khar in Persian) when is used in Jokes or daily Persian conversation(which is used a lot !) Just means : naive that's why "Khar" in Persian is't considered to be a real slang.

Also telling funny jokes is really common among Iranian. No one in the world can do this like Iranian . just every day you will recive many jokes by SMS .... always when you are in streets , Classes or even mosques or in Subways you can here someone is telling funny jokes. I have to say that Azerbaijani people in Iran are the master of telling funny jokes about themself or about other People in Iran .....the only way to understand this interesting behavior, you must travel to Iran and see this by your eye and when the Azerbaijani People in Iran or Persian "Lur" or "Esfahani" Or "Shirazi " don't concider jokes as insult why others have to be angry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom