What's new

Persian children grows with racism against Azerbaijani Turks

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Torke khar' means 'donkey Turks' right? What is the reason behind this joke?

They are perceived to use force as straight as a well , donkey

My own dad uses tork jokes often , and I personally am opposed to this , like I told him once I want a turk wife and he said a turk wife? but he's just a villager who's learned this stuff back during shah's time in Tehran.

They are perceived to use force as straight as a well , donkey

My own dad uses tork jokes often , and I personally am opposed to this , like I told him once I want a turk wife and he said a turk wife? but he's just a villager who's learned this stuff back during shah's time in Tehran.

Why do you want a Turkish wife? :D

Why do you want a Turkish wife? :D

I don't know I watched this documentary on Istanbul and there was this blonde Turkish girl in the istiqlal district dragging this shy Kurdish boy hand in hand , and so I got super jealous , there's also another azeri girl I like she has dark hair and blue eyes ; ;(

This a Turkish girl she looks like Natalie portman :

turkish_girl.jpg

I don't know I watched this documentary on Istanbul and there was this blonde Turkish girl in the istiqlal district dragging this shy Kurdish boy hand in hand , and so I got super jealous , there's also another azeri girl I like she has dark hair and blue eyes ; ;(

Well, good luck with that mate :) Mind if i ask if you are a Kurd?

Well, good luck with that mate :) Mind if i ask if you are a Kurd?

i'm not a kurd , but I got jealous seeing that kurdi boy with that blonde Turkish girl , cause back then I was a student in Canada and there was similar scenery there , there were white girls with other nationalities , I also watched this Turkish film and the girl in it was similar to the azeri girl I was telling you she had black hair and colory eyes and she was joyful.

Azeri girl >>

0_1054b_62609b4f_L

What happened ? A Love story in military forum ?

دادا غصه نخور, لب تر کن برات آستين بالا بزنيم
!

بچه پولداره !

بچه پولداره !

بهتر دوماد سرخونه ميشي
!

ای بابا ما اگه این کاره بودیم مخ همین 500 رو می زدیم

ای بابا ما اگه این کاره بودیم مخ همین 500 رو می زدیم

to in 500 ro gaiidi !!!

بچه پولداره !

diridi diriiiiiiiiiiiiii di di di di diridi di di :ashamed:

Indeed, getting insulted like that by a Persian would be funny, but still, it is not a joke.

According to Iranians here, it means donkey or stupid, both of which are insults. But maybe you would help me understand 'the main point' in that particular joke?
Man you dont get it. When in Iran you say donkey to someone it is meant as fun, like he/she is stupid/dumb in a funny way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom