What's new

Permanent UNSC Seat for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me but cut the crap when u say With great power comes great responsibility! first clean up the mess in ur home that u created.....As said before VETO by China is ready...

china's veto is not yours to claim. :P
india is working on its relation with china and we have some mutual interests.

anyway, UN without india is a farce and not relevent to the present day world. US should support us, hope hillary can convince obama for us. I think, once india is part of UN perm member(with veto), kashmir can be resolved pretty quickly.

china's veto is not yours to claim. :P
india is working on its relation with china and we have some mutual interests.

anyway, UN without india is a farce and not relevent to the present day world. US should support us, hope hillary can convince obama for us. I think, once india is part of UN perm member(with veto), kashmir can be resolved pretty quickly.

First resolve Kashmir, allow a plebiscite, follow the resolutions of UN on Kashmir then talk about being a permanent member of UN..you people dont even follow the UN rules and want a permanent seat. Am I the only one who sees India's hypocrisy?

Sir,

suresh, indeed Indian relation with china are developing faster than expected. Us will support India but after taking its bribe. India will be a permanent meber of UNSC but tell me how will it help india, right now india deny what UN resolution say. but if it come to that - What makes you think Pakistan will accept it????
thank you

First resolve Kashmir, allow a plebiscite, follow the resolutions of UN on Kashmir then talk about being a permanent member of UN..you people dont even follow the UN rules and want a permanent seat. Am I the only one who sees India's hypocrisy?

getting into UN is far more easy than solving kashmir, because to solve kashmir we depend on pakistan to stop supporting violence/terrorism from its territory. dont keep repeating yourself.

Last edited:
china's veto is not yours to claim......Is it urs to claim?? :) back at ya!
Long time china didn't use VETO its time to flex some muscles...keeping dreaming VETO is coming..Do u consider taiwan as part of China?? tell me yes or no..

I support India joining as only full member with veto otherwise not much of use.

china's veto is not yours to claim......Is it urs to claim?? :) back at ya!
Long time china didn't use VETO its time to flex some muscles...keeping dreaming VETO is coming..Do u consider taiwan as part of China?? tell me yes or no..

ha ha....
mate, I understand that you trust china blindly, but dont expect them to do the same. you might have given 'blank cheque' to china regarding india, but china wont give you 'veto'. veto will be used by china in its own interest and there are lot of issues that are of mutual interest to both china and india.

as for taiwan, it would depend on which way the veto is going. ;)

hehe u trapped ur self welcome to the jungle kid...if u don't accept Taiwan as part of China if u don't full fill Chinese demands rather should i say If u r going against Chinese Interests hehe then soory kid VETO comes first...ur are the one who spoke of interest so allow me to speak on it, u won't get what u want...Americans won't let u recognize Taiwan as part of China..ur puppets of US from now on..

And u're trusting China blindly saying it won't VETO?? hello wakie kiddo.

hehe u trapped ur self welcome to the jungle kid...if u don't accept Taiwan as part of China if u don't full fill Chinese demands rather should i say If u r going against Chinese Interests hehe then soory kid VETO comes first...ur are the one who spoke of interest so allow me to speak on it, u won't get what u want...Americans won't let u recognize Taiwan as part of China..ur puppets of US from now on..

And u're trusting China blindly saying it won't VETO?? hello wakie kiddo.

kiddo?!! alright, if that makes you feel better.:rolleyes:

I didnt trap myself, I put the ball back in china's court, thats all. I didnt say taiwan was not part of china, did I? so, how did I go against chinese interests?
and plz you should stop talking on their behalf.:frown:
as for the 'puppets of US', may I remind you, that you are ones facing drones, you are the ones fighting "US's war on terror".
how did we become puppets of US? give me one instance where we toed US line against our interests.

getting into UN is far more easy than solving kashmir, because to solve kashmir we depend on pakistan to stop supporting violence/terrorism from its territory. dont keep repeating yourself.

@dushatamish

plz change your flag to :pakistan:
I have read your comments on various threads and I think you belong to the other side.:angry:

I live in US but was born in Pakistan. Even us American citizens clearly see Indian hypocrisy.

It certainly does makes me feel happy suraish...U did got ur self trapped in a lump of **** by saying that u were talking about Chinese Interests...and when it comes to Chinese Interests its either with them or against them if u go against them VETO is ready so i don't wanna drag this conversation with u particular u lost this discussion by miles. Over and OUT!
Kid u know how ur the puppet of US don't have explain u been watching it for quite some time.

Its 3:20 am i need to go to bed rather replying to you just wait tomw when i come from work will post alots to keep u happy....later.

I live in US but was born in Pakistan. Even us American citizens clearly see Indian hypocrisy.

but dont include other innocent americans in your anti-indian bias.:disagree:

Last edited:

@dushatamish

plz change your flag to :pakistan:
I have read your comments on various threads and I think you belong to the other side.:angry:
SIR SURESH
You are not just ignorent but also blind, unaware as well. I am much more Indian than you can ever be. you are ignorant and foolish if you don't see what i see.yes I love India but i don't hate Pakistan.
You need to accept the reality so we can make a better tomorrow. Dont be emotionally motivated when you have a DISCOURSE on such a forum. Think from your mind not heart.
UNDERESTIMATING YOU ENEMY IS FIRST STEP TOWARD YOUR END!!

ASfor flag may be you should change your flag from hindustan to ignorentistan!

Last edited:
Suresh u are officially an IDIOT! on this thread..Get a life u make no sense with any of ur posts..now ur even bashing ur own Indian..what a hypocrite!

that comment was to dushatamish who is having indian flags and giving anti-indian views.

but dont include other innocent americans in your anti-indian bias.:disagree:

We know not all indians are bad..just the hypocrites like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom