What's new

Perhaps India should Look for Ways it can be a Part of CPEC

Most definitely.

-Let's start with a link from Amritsar to Kabul via Peshawar.
-A link from Bikaner that connects to Kandahar via Multan and Quetta.
-Then a road and rail link connecting Gwadar and Chabahar.

All these links can be further extended to Central Asia and Iran. CPEC can be connected to the NSTC also, connecting Gwadar with Russia and Europe.

But if this happens, China will protest because all these projects will undermine their OBOR.
Before that India and pakistan will have to sit down and find a solution to Kashmir problem, If India's arrogance can be toned down (for which Modi is no help) then might be a trade route can be found. India will benefit more by any such initiative but India has to eat its SO-CALLED-PRIDE first.

Before that India and pakistan will have to sit down and find a solution to Kashmir problem, If India's arrogance can be toned down (for which Modi is no help) then might be a trade route can be found. India will benefit more by any such initiative but India has to eat its SO-CALLED-PRIDE first.

There is no Kashmir solution. Your country is not a country run by people who want peace with India, it's run by Islamists. Pakistan's goal is to take Kashmir. Once Kashmir is taken, it will be something else.

There really is no chance for peace by leaving decisions to Pakistan. The only way for peace to come about is India has to become so overwhelmingly strong that your Islamic pundits should shudder at the thought of even doing something bad to India, that's the only way for peace.

There will come a time when India will force open Pakistan. Until then status quo will be maintained.

jeez you are really stupid
I would say it is different mindset. India now is thinking more like American / British, even it is a developing country.

There is no Kashmir solution. Your country is not a country run by people who want peace with India, it's run by Islamists. Pakistan's goal is to take Kashmir. Once Kashmir is taken, it will be something else.

There really is no chance for peace by leaving decisions to Pakistan. The only way for peace to come about is India has to become so overwhelmingly strong that your Islamic pundits should shudder at the thought of even doing something bad to India, that's the only way for peace.

There will come a time when India will force open Pakistan. Until then status quo will be maintained.
delusional, how do handle the islamic world behind it? good luck

Security risk. India shall export terrorists like Kulbushan Yadave for sabotage activities in Pakistan. Without solution of Kashmir issue it seems impossible

Indias new daddy ie USofA will be pissed if her new baby slave supports CPEC

Setting aside politics, I see a lot of positive attitude, which is good for starters. I see India joining CPEC in the future. It is for the greater good, I'm sure Trump will agree haha
What do you mean Trump will agree? Care to clarify?

And this is the Indian Hitler / warmong mindset that'll lead to wars. Indian army will cross International border yet again, the 3rd time.

And this is the Indian Hitler / warmong mindset that'll lead to wars. Indian army will cross International border yet again, the 3rd time.

Incorrect. The US used the same strategy against the Soviet Union. We will watch you implode trying to keep up with us.

wow, all those countries sell oils to USA, but USA still have 911...

The US has all the Gulf monarchies in its pocket. 9/11 was terrorism, the perpetrator was hiding in Pakistan.

Incorrect. The US used the same strategy against the Soviet Union. We will watch you implode trying to keep up with us.

The US has all the Gulf monarchies in its pocket. 9/11 was terrorism, the perpetrator was hiding in Pakistan.

Yeah ... According to Hallucinating Hindus, Pakistan was going to implode in 47 and ever since as well. Still hasn't happened. And don't bring in 71, that country was good riddance anyways.

good luck

I sometimes feel people just need reason to fight. CPEC does n't has so much significance to any other country as it is to Pakistan. Request you all to view the map

My Analysis:
1) What is CPEC.
Ans. An infrastructure project . A road connecting China with Arabian Sea (with all ancillary energy projects, etc)

2) Why it is important to China and Pakistan.
Ans. Pakistan: Infrastructure development through length of Pakistan through Chinese Money. The FDI is very less and Pakistan internal resources are less so it is a very important project.
China: They need to invest to keep a high growth rate and it gives them alternate route to Africa. Most of Chinese goods are shipped from East China so the cost of shipping goods through this route may not have a significant cost advantage. It though will definitely help China to develop its western parts.

3) What is the needed for India? Does CPEC provides it?
Ans. India need to access to Afghanistan and other countries beyond it i.e. central and west Asian countries and east Europe. It is searching for improved logistics to enhance our trade. To take the goods from western ports of Mumbai Gujarat CPEC is definitely an option, other option is North south corridor using Iranian ports other is through Suez canal. For land routes i.e trade from Punjab, Rajasthan and Jammu we need roads thorough Pakistan which joins east and west boundaries not North and south.

4) Does Russia require CPEC?
Ans. Looking at the Map I cannot find any access that Russia is getting.
Russia with relationship with Iran, China and India don't need CPEC. it is just another parallel route to Arabian sea with several other options.

3928618-Political-map-of-Eurasia-Stock-Vector-map-asia-vector.jpg

Why isIndia using the same strategy that has been use before. India need to be original and come up with a new idea. If so, India won't have to brag just about Brahmos.

Back
Top Bottom