What's new

Perhaps India should Look for Ways it can be a Part of CPEC

Impossible to carry out peace talks with Hindia as the security establishment ie Doval and co want to split up Pakistan as it is in your strategic interests.Kudos

Well NS visited India and Modi even made a surprise visit to meet NS to avoid any scuttling of the meeting by the establishment.

The main road block to peace is the establishment.

India does not have two power centers. There is no concept of establishment in India.
The establishment and political leaders are both on the same page, the defragmentation of Pakistan is their ultimate aim as Pakistan is challenging their interests in the region, they may play all cozy by attending weddings lol, but we know the truth, they know that we know ,even though they pretend that they do not know that we know they know.Kudos

The establishment and political leaders are both on the same page, the defragmentation of Pakistan is their ultimate aim as Pakistan is challenging their interests in the region, they may play all cozy by attending weddings lol, but we know the truth, they know that we know ,even though they pretend that they do not know that we know they know.Kudos

NS is being forced to implement the mandate of the establishment rather than the mandate of the people who elected him.

NS is being forced to implement the mandate of the establishment rather than the mandate of the people who elected him.
NS stole the election and even then he is considered a conservative, and his position on Kashmir is plebiscite, hardly endearing to the ********, sure he will negotiate with Hindia, but he needs a dance partner not a chap who oversaw the murder and rapes of thousands in Gujrat, a man who was not permitted to visit the USA, such is the vile character of his opposite.Kudos and have a good day.

Damn..!! What a gem of a thread..!! To all those dear neighbors screaming at the top of their lungs to bar India from joining CPEC, I have three questions :-

★ Did India ever even asked to join the freaking CPEC drama? If yes, then I'd like a link for that. And If no, then what the fish are you all gloating about?

★ Does India even need a route to China or Africa or Arabia through Pakistan? These are the regions that your magic transit corridor is supposed to connect..no?

★ Have you all ever seen a freakin' map? =_=

Most definitely.

-Let's start with a link from Amritsar to Kabul via Peshawar.
-A link from Bikaner that connects to Kandahar via Multan and Quetta.
-Then a road and rail link connecting Gwadar and Chabahar.

All these links can be further extended to Central Asia and Iran. CPEC can be connected to the NSTC also, connecting Gwadar with Russia and Europe.

But if this happens, China will protest because all these projects will undermine their OBOR.

The last part of your comment I think was wrong, to China, their want world peace and everyone live happily ever after. I think extend the CPEC to India is workable.

• CPEC

:china::pakistan:

Door se deko

Presently the focus is entirely on Pakistan / China cooperation

Enemy state not welcomed

Our cricket players are not allowed to play IPL CPEC ki baat ker rahain hai jaise bap ka mal hai

• No consideration till Kashmir / Khalistan is resolved

Last edited:
The last part of your comment I think was wrong, to China, their want world peace and everyone live happily ever after. I think extend the CPEC to India is workable.

But all the routes that I pointed out actually undermine CPEC.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom