What's new

People who vote for Noon League have low IQ and are idiots : Dr. Mooed Pirzada

I went to Lahore to visit my friend spoke to dozen of people

4/10 supported Nawaz sharif and 3/10 were ex supporters

So you are wrong, there is 40 years of 100% success in elections in Punjab for PMLN 9/9 they won elections

For Sindhis even in APPNA in USA every Sindhi I met support zardari

is this your scientific research?.. wow

I guess Gallup poll and other international agencies are retards ... they should hire you...

Imran Khan positively rated across the country.​

"Imran Khan was positively rated with 61% of Pakistanis having a good opinion about him"

Stating people don't love nawaz sharif is pure stupidity

He won every election since 1983 ..even got 2/3 majority

Even won Punjab majority in 2018

is this your scientific research?.. wow

I guess Gallup poll and other international agencies are retards ... they should hire you...

Imran Khan positively rated across the country.​

"Imran Khan was positively rated with 61% of Pakistanis having a good opinion about him"

Rating positively has nothing to do with voting

Everyone rates JI positive too

Ik was rates positive since 1987 even then he only won in KP in 2013 & 2018 and lost in Punjab both times

Face it
IK support is restricted till KP and that's it

PS
I voted for Ik in 2013, didn't in 2018 and won't in 2023 since I am going to be overseas and I already know the results

I left pakistan because people are corrupt and support corrupt people

no shit...

I met a Pakistani taxi driver in Dubai... he started praising Nawj and bashing Khan... this when Imran just came to power.

I told him .. no shiiit?

He yes really Nawaz make Pakistan so great...

I said really ?.. then what are you doing here driving indians and africans around all day?..

8-)

moral of the story : Stupid people have stupid logic.. that is why they lose in life.

no shit...

I met a Pakistani taxi driver in Dubai... he started praising Nawj and bashing Khan... this when Imran just came to power.

I told him .. no shiiit?

He yes really Nawaz make Pakistan so great...

I said really ?.. then what are you doing here driving indians and africans around all day?..

8-)

moral of the story : Stupid people have stupid logic.. that is why they lose in life.
Moral of story

If a stupid person want to jump off the cliff you can't do anything

Punjabis and Sindhis support Nawaz sharif and zardari whether it is right or wrong is immaterial...but we can't call them stupid their IQ is above 70. It's matter of choice

Rest of us should suck up or spend time presenting our own view

He himself ruled over a stinted growth cult.
So it's funny to see idiots calling out other idiots.

The reality is for all to see. It's a shit show and a political people like me are watching shit hit the fan.

LOL @ a political people like you. The company is biggest and oldest political party of Faujistan.

Punjabis and Sindhis support Nawaz sharif and zardari whether it is right or wrong is immaterial...but we can't call them stupid their IQ is above 70. It's matter of choice

and yet every hard evidence I have seen bellies what you claim...

seriously you really think any one will believe you ? or an independent agency

think !

think !

LOL @ a political people like you. The company is biggest and oldest political party of Faujistan.
Do you see me being a fanboy like yourself?

As for faujistan, have the self respect to atleast admit that IK himself was a product of the same fauj.

not really..

he is balanced, he is also critical of Khan's errors

the other you mentioned are just paid clowns.. 100% butt licking
Balanced lol, don't lie. He, Imran Riaz etc are like spokesmen for Ik.

Much like Salman n others.

As for faujistan, have the self respect to atleast admit that IK himself was a product of the same fauj.

A spoil brat of faujits can never be fan of a civilian - so, I don't see you as fanbody, and I don't mind being called PTI fanboy (Hardcore PTI supporter will mind though), at least PTI isn't sucking blood of common Pakistanis since decades like Landay ki East India Company.

Lack of Education + Khota biryani + help from corrupt Generals is a deadly combo. = FAILED PAKISTAN = Happy india
Again wrong
Pick up demographics.. pakistan most educated part voted for Nawaz sharif (Lahore)

You are again being biased

Confusing ideology (sharif zindabad) and education level

Many are PhD holders

A

Balanced lol, don't lie. He, Imran Riaz etc are like spokesmen for Ik.

Much like Salman n others.
Are you saying in 2013 people in KP voted for IK because of army? I like some calcification here.
Is it Punjab south Punjab engineering that you are talking about or KPK was also engineered here

think !
So in 1998 when sharif took 2/3 majority and Ik only won maninwali was Pakistani people IQ less then 70 then

I mean everyone knew back then he was corrupt

Pick up demographics.. pakistan most educated part voted for Nawaz sharif (Lahore)

you mean the most uneducated in the educated part.. only a fool will believe Nawj

from the Guardian...

" but it is widely acknowledged Khan and his Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party are enjoying a period of unparalleled popularity that has been building since April last year when he was toppled in a vote of no confidence, having served less than four years as prime minister. "

You are again being biased

nope..

just hard facts. the fact you don't want to hold election is further proof of that.

Many are PhD holders

from where?.. MIT ie Maryum Institute of totas ?

Last edited:
He makes a valid point, although there is no need to be overly self-satisfied about it. People are born with different abilities and talents. Unfortunately, in Pakistan, the welfare of the people has never been a priority. They will celebrate dictators and at the same time, celebrate traitors. They are willing to accept anyone as their leader without questioning what qualities make a true leader. In my opinion, Nawaz is not a leader, and Zardari is incredibly corrupt. Nawaz himself has fled the country not once, but twice when faced with adversity. If he possessed any leadership qualities, he would have stood his ground and faced dictators and imprisonment. We are all aware of the kind of parasite Zardari is. If someone is defending them, then there is undoubtedly something wrong with their judgment. This is not about politics; it is about the damage these so-called leaders have inflicted on the economy and the nation itself. They have not only looted the country but have also placed their incompetent friends and cronies in positions of power. A PDM supporter keeps insisting that Punjabis and Sindhis want them, but have they ever visited central Punjab or interior Sindh? Have they witnessed the living conditions of the majority of the people in the most educated province? Have they ever been to the outskirts of Multan, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur, or even the birthplace of Bhutto, Larkana? Who is responsible for the plight of the majority of the people in these areas? Defending these corrupt individuals and labeling it as a political choice is misguided. It is not a choice; it is a mere spectacle. It is essential to open our minds and critically think about who is truly responsible for the current state of affairs. Undoubtedly, there were dictators, but there were also political parties that came to power solely to enrich themselves, and calling them leaders or the choice of the people is a flawed perspective. Such thinking, along with individuals like yourself, is the real problem. It shows a failure to differentiate between a true leader and a mere looter.

Back
Top Bottom