What's new

People from India, China out-educating Americans in maths and technology: Barack Obama

They are just shameless. Normally people feel shame when they are caught pants down with lying but these Indians just pretend as if nothing happened and continue to lie and lie and lie and lie. They suffer what we call a severe form of Pseudologia fantastic or pathological lying.

I provided the proofs for everything. If you claiming it as lie, then your words sound funny and bizarre.

Which institution uses welfare recipient of immigrant as an indication of success? Low IQ indian. The success of your people is judged by your country's performance. India ranked last in most social indicators. 1/3 of the world's poverty are Indians yet your govt cannot afford to give them welfare. LOL. Your Ave IQ is 82, higher only than african countries. Your GDP per capita 1/4 of China. Your literacy rate is not even 80%. ......I'm getting tired. Spare me your stupidity, take his chart to your indian forum. LOL

the welfare queens always protesting too much? I clearly stated two different studies, one had to welfare queens you are in the US and another was about success measure. But your sheep IQ fudged by the government shows in your comment. the success measure failure compared to Indian - Americans shown here.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

the welfare queens always protesting too much? I clearly stated two different studies, one had to welfare queens you are in the US and another was about success measure. But your sheep IQ fudged by the government shows in your comment. the success measure failure compared to Indian - Americans shown here.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Dumb indian, no academics or institution measure success with welfare chart, what they look at are economics and social indicator/chart. Let me educate and humiliate you at the same time.

First, compare number of poor people in India and China. You have 2 times more poverty than China. In fact, India has the world's largest poverty. Yet your govt cannot afford to give them welfare. You should be ashamed to call your indian.

poverty-in-india-and-china.jpg

Next, compare GDP per capita of India vs China. Chinese earns 4 times more than Indians. Look how miserable indians are.

07092010-India-vs-China-Per-capita-GDP-equitymaster.gif

World share of GDP
We have almost the same population, but your share is only 2.7%. China's share is 9.1%. 3 times higher than India.

Share_of_world_GDP_2010_(%25).png

Now look at social indicators: We beat you in every category from Life expectancy to number of Internet users/ population.,

indiavschina.gif

We are superior in each and every category by any international benchmark! So spare me your stupidity. There is no cure for low IQ, but your inferiority complex can be treated. Go check yourself into a mental hospital.

Dumb indian, no academics or institution measure success with welfare chart, what they look at are economics and social indicator/chart. Let me educate and humiliate you at the same time.

First, compare how poor people in India and China. You have 2 times more poverty than China. In fact, India has the world's largest poverty. Yet your govt cannot afford to give them welfare. You should be ashamed to call your indian.

poverty-in-india-and-china.jpg

Next, compare GDP per capita of India vs China. Chinese earns 4 times more than Indians. Look how miserable indians are.

07092010-India-vs-China-Per-capita-GDP-equitymaster.gif

World share of GDP
We have almost the same population, but your share is only 2.7%. China's share is 9.1%. 3 times higher than India.

Share_of_world_GDP_2010_(%25).png

Now look at social indicators: We beat you in every category from Life expectancy to number of Internet users/ population.,

indiavschina.gif

There is reason why your government treats you like sheep , knowing your true IQ. and example of which is your post above.

the subject matter is talking about IN AMERICA. I showed you the chart/ study about your inferior stature to Indians in america . SEPARATE from welfare receipts in america. at no point did I claim that just welfare status was indicative of success measures. I showed you separate chart on success measures.

There is reason why your government treats you like sheep , knowing your true IQ. and example of which is your post above.

the subject matter is talking about IN AMERICA. I showed you the chart/ study about your inferior stature to Indians in america . welfare receipts is also about Chinese immigrant group in america. at no point did I claim that just welfare status was indicative of success measures. I showed you seperate chart on success measures.

This is why your IQ is so low. Exactly my point, the US is not India or China. Immigrants population in the US is not even 10% the population in China and India. Which idiot would use such a small sampling to represent the entire country????? Are you even adequately educated?

Point 2. Indian immigrants are new to the US, they professionals otherwise they would not get the working visa. You are comparing young indian professionals to Chinese immigrants who have been in the US, from as early as 1800's to 1950's. These folks have diversified into other jobs and many of them are retirees. And many of their children are living off their parents trust fund. The profile and history of Indians and Chinese immigrants are totally different. You might as well compare apple and orange to see which is one taste more like orange. LOL. Typical Indian low IQ!

This is why your IQ is so low. Exactly my point, the US is not India or China. Immigrants population in the US is not even 10% the population in China and India. Which idiot would use such a small sampling to represent the entire country????? Are you even adequately educated?

Point 2. Indian immigrants are new to the US, they professionals otherwise they would not get the working visa. You are comparing young indian professionals to Chinese immigrants who have been in the US, from as early as 1800's to 1950's. These folks have diversified into other jobs and many of them are retirees. And many of their children are living off their parents trust fund. The profile and history of Indians and Chinese immigrants are totally different. You might as well compare apple and orange to see which is one taste more like orange. LOL. Typical Indian low IQ!

The study is not of immigrants that just walked in, low IQ Chinese. It also not from 1800's to now. learn to read and comprehend what the study is, what period it is from... I know given your low IQ it would be a challenge for you.

secondly , my claim was what we see in america. it is you who wants to broaden it by bringing in fudged stats provided by the Chinese. Outside the great fudged wall of china we see the real truth about your IQ. Which idiot would not know that this sampling is also seen in Europe and although no such studies ask every person i.e. that's what studies do is take sampling to draw larger conclusion- that 3 million plus Chinese in america today is by no means a too small group to affect the outcome.

The study is not of immigrants that just walked in, low IQ Chinese. It also not from 1800's to now. learn to read and comprehend what the study is, what period it is from... I know given your low IQ would be challenge for you.

secondly , my claim was what we see in america. it is you who wants to broaden it by bringing in fudged stats provided by the Chinese. Outside the great fudged wall of china we see the real truth about your IQ

Are you intellectually disabled? The US is not India or China. The chart is completely irrelevant in measuring success.

The economic chart and stats that I posted are compiled by academic and international organization. It is a well known FACT that our GDP and social indicators dwarf india. Says the World Bank and IMF.

Are you intellectually disabled? The US is not India or China. Immigrants population in the US is not even 5% the population in China and India. Only idiots would use such a small sampling.

The chart and stats I posted are compiled by academic and international organization.

It is you who is a fragile mind as designated by your govt. One that is too stupid to understand that my claim was specific to the US and that 3 million Chinese in america is not a small group or sampling !

It is you who is a fragile mind as designated by your govt. One that is too stupid to understand that my claim was specific to the US and that 3 million Chinese in america is not a small group or sampling !

China population is closing in 1.4 billion. Now go slap yourself!

China population is closing in 1.4 billion. Now go slap yourself!
LOL you still too low of an IQ to comprehend that which has come and slapped you in the face. What the hell does the price of tea in china have to do with an american / america based study! :P

India is a so-called IT power(lol. only the Indians believe so), but has any Indian ever shined(a word Indians love using to describe their backward country) in a computing competition? Ever? Ever??

Certain Indians get satisfaction,or even orgasm, out of trashing China without knowing or refusing to acknowledge that China has left India behind in the dust and will continue to grow at least 30% faster than India does for at least the next decade。

Trashing China won't make India any stronger。It would only make people look down at you lot.

Action does. But we all know Indians are a loose and lazy bunch,

So the future is dim for India. Really dim.

Part of India is indeed more advanced, especially the Bangalore and Chennai area. Bombai is also descent. When I mean descent, its about as good as Manila today or Lhasa about 15 years ago. The rest of India is about the same as China during the warlord period. Little or no central power with gangster
Chinese students performed well even I concede. But were approved by CCP from privileged family.

Tamil Nadu was the first state to implement mid-day meal program successfully to increase enrollment in schools and then replicated across India later on.

You can't compare some village kids of TN relying on free education and meal from government to kids of Shanghai who spends about 50,000 Yuans anually on tuitions and other activities. Now don't expose your skyrocketing high IQ again.

If you are from Tamil, let me remind of you a quote. Tamil was only Indian for 70 years, but Tamil for 10,000 years. Tamil should be its own country as it shouldn't be rule but Hindi speaking elite.

Part of India is indeed more advanced, especially the Bangalore and Chennai area. Bombai is also descent. When I mean descent, its about as good as Manila today or Lhasa about 15 years ago. The rest of India is about the same as China during the warlord period. Little or no central power with gangster

If you are from Tamil, let me remind of you a quote. Tamil was only Indian for 70 years, but Tamil for 10,000 years. Tamil should be its own country as it shouldn't be rule but Hindi speaking elite.

Who are you to judge when Tamils had no issue. Infact, China should be divided into further parts to try different type of governments apart of democracy in ROC and communist PRC you can try theocracy, monarchy etc. too like Kingdom of China, Theocratic Republic of China. LOL

Chinese getting burned just becos America or World appreciates Indian talent.....

Burn babies burn....

Somebody please give them burnol........................

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom