What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Took great pleasure in reading the comments on this thread. This tsunami of anti feeling towards these robbing b*stards is lovely to see and hope it continues. Surely they will eventually go into permanent hibernation. No honorable person can show face - only begairath.

Its heartwarming to see all members in unity and on the same page. Proud to see them being humiliated in public!!!!! Pakistan zindabaaaaad!

It was done and planned by PTI stooges. They are already hiding behind Noonies and saying they were not PTI supporters to get away from backlash. Itni himmat nahi Gen ky saath yun karien.

ARY blacking out backlash lol but IK crying about blacking out from other channels. Ye mulk theek karien gy lol.
Yeh lo bhai mods, ek aur #Noonibot aya ban hone ke liye.😄😁

i grew up with saying "You don't go to haram, haram calls you" and i firmly believe in it, it's the holiest of places and if Haram is calling them who are you and me to question that, like i said before, do your politics but keep our holy places out of it, it is nothing short of disgusting.
And I grew up listening "Allah ko ziada fikr gunah garon ki hai" tabii baar baar haram calls them to give them another chance to repent and move away from the mistakes and the crimes they commit.

I also grew up listening "Jisko Allah zaleel kernay ka faisla ker laita woh duniya aur akhrat mai zaleel hota hai"

Not the society and people, they don't accept it, the reason for all these mass protests and upheaval.

For this you need to study how Sicilian Mafia work. They buy and coerce the media, the judiciary, the establishment, the business groups, with vested interests. Common people were never in the picture.

Here they are exposed badly, if not for the strongest stance of Imran Khan, they wouldn't be feeling the pressure.

This has never happened before...
Any recommendations on what to read?

Sane PTI leaders are condemning this act. Accept the mistake and move on. Keep Pakistan politics in Pakistan and not in Madinah and Makkah specially.

SIASI naraa in the incident? elaborate

No evidence of all these shit claims... seconldy,, where was Siasi naraa and how they knw they were PTI supporters?? all bullshit

Thieves, murderers and traitors deserve no sympathy. These politicians take an oath on the Quran to act righteously and do just the opposite. Behaviour of hukkam who act like munafiqs is much bigger insult to shan of Islam than slogan chanting by awam that has little choice. Politicians looting money from a country where children have to work to survive is much more offensive than slogan chanting in Makkah or Medina. That corruption is normalized in Pakistan is very good indication of our standing in the comity of nations. Pakistan will not progress unless its value system is put right.
While I wholeheartedly agree with you I must say
Masjid-E-Nabvi was not the place to do this
I hate PDM and their supporters but I'm a Muslim and I cannot stand behind this act Islam comes first then my own country

While I wholeheartedly agree with you I must say
Masjid-E-Nabvi was not the place to do this
I hate PDM and their supporters but I'm a Muslim and I cannot stand behind this act Islam comes first then my own country
Someone commented that this is all outside the Masjid area

I have heard of stories where in the early days of Islam political discussion happened inside the Masjid. Visiting Saudi like this with tax payer money is problematic. Would you be comfortable allowing a thief that is in the act of stealing to be walking through any religious site. Their presence is a disgrace.

For those thinking resisting corruption in or around a mosque is not okay should look at this
6E0DBAE3-4139-4C82-8D49-0D33F280EEAE.jpeg

Attachments

• 7FC2E514-1010-493B-9475-53F1DAF8D756.jpeg
    7FC2E514-1010-493B-9475-53F1DAF8D756.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 22
SIASI naraa in the incident? elaborate

No evidence of all these shit claims... seconldy,, where was Siasi naraa and how they knw they were PTI supporters?? all bullshit
LOL hum kya bachay hain? jo ap kahien maan lien.

For those thinking resisting corruption in or around a mosque is not okay should look at this
View attachment 838994
Comparing this with hooligans of PTI. Shame!!! How low you can go to defend stupidity?

Shireen Mazari can't educate her daughter and Asad Umar can't educate his brother aur ye chale qaum ko shaur denay lol.

Daughter of Shireen Mazari:

Here is one tafseer of Surah Al-Baqara
Source: https://myislam.org/surah-baqarah/ayat-114/

114. Places of worship should properly remain in the custody of devout and God-fearing people, so that even if bad people did go there they would be deterred from committing misdeeds through fear of punishment. - (Tafseer by

ALA-MAUDUDI according to website)​

Edit: the surah seems to address people that want the destruction of the mosque and the prevent the recital of Allah’s name based on some translations. Further reading encouraged as always

Any recommendations on what to read?
Not any particular recommended book, the thing is the supreme court judges who indicted Nawaz Sharif, Ishaq dar, Marium Nawaz, and others called their criminal empire working akin to Sicilian Mafia.

Like they pose and portray a very pious, humble, helpful, religious picture about them to the masses, elites, but doing exactly opposite to this fake portrayal.

Deep inside they were shrewd, conniving, deceitful, duplicitous, money launderers and revengeful.

Back
Top Bottom