What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Nobody would deny the abject sorrow condition of the system in Pakistan but anarchy would prove to be more extreme injustice to the common people, a dead end to any road leading anywhere to nowhere.
We don't know that.

This guy claiming fine of SAR 60000, five years jail and lifetime ban issued.
Skip to 10:00 for details

I wouldn’t be surprised.
The Saudis will be terrified if this catching on in their own population which is as equally oppressed as the Pakistanis.

@Cash GK also made a thread just days before this regarding how Saudi Arabia is involved and then made threads about betrayals through history of Islam.

Looks like a concentrated attempt to a) marginalise Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia b) attempt mosque seizures in Saudi Arabia.

If bringing cold war to Pakistan wasn't enough, the attempt is now to bring sectarian civil war, all in the name of glorification of 1 man over 1 nation.

#DeleteThis
When you made agreement n keep nawaz in saudia for 5 years then try to take 74 people on trip to saudia who were part of desmenteling ik government. To saudia to receive money which will be given to them on the behalf US government. Which was agreed to desmental government.you dont know shit mate. So dont talk crap.

Nobody would deny the abject sorrow condition of the system in Pakistan but anarchy would prove to be more extreme injustice to the common people, a dead end to any road leading anywhere to nowhere.
So your alternative is what?
The people sitting on their hands, hoping for the best while these these thieves and crooks continue to loot and pillage?
No thanks.
Nothing has ever been achieved without action.

So your alternative is what?
The people sitting on their hands, hoping for the best while these these thieves and crooks continue to loot and pillage?
No thanks.
Nothing has ever been achieved without action.
I think people are assuming and exaggerating too much. Although right now, I also want people to march towards Islamabad and rip a new one to CJP and Bajwa, that is not going to happen. The only way anarchy is going to happen is if they kill IK, otherwise, it is just going to be a huge protest to throw the government out. I think the most unfortunate thing about our society is the acceptance of thievery and corruption and this is what these crooks and thieves have given us in 75 years. The army became a BIG BUSINESS and they let the politicians plunder the people. You don't interfere in our business and we will let you do your thing.

At places like Balochistan and Afghanistan border, it is said that specific servicemen are sent to take care of the smuggling business of the Pakistan Army, a business very very very little is known about but that is another discussion. I continue to be flabbergasted by the people who continue to defend the looters who have cases against them and time and again they are given chances and they have more cases against them. This acceptance of corruption has me on the ropes.

Last edited:
دین کے ٹھیکیدار کل سےبھونک رہے ہیں کے غلط ہوا ہے
‏مجھے تھوڑی سی رہنمائی فرمائیں یہ مریم اورنگزیب کا غیرمحرم مردوں کے ساتھ عمرے کیلئے جانا جائز ہے

I think people are assuming and exaggerating too much. Although right now, I also want people to march towards Islamabad and rip a new one to CJP and Bajwa, that is not going to happen. The only way anarchy is going to happen is if they kill IK, otherwise, it is just going to be a huge protest to throw the government out.
At the very least, the people of Pakistan are finally realising that their voices and opinions matter.

That is between them and Allah, you me or anyone else in this world have no right to tell them if they are allowed inside Haram or not, lets not try to me religious and moral police. Our religion also teaches us that one is innocent unless proven guilty, so again when me you or anyone start saying chor, rapist, murdrer, dakoo etc so unintentionally what we are commiting is bohtaan/tohmaat, personally speaking i am very particular in this i.e. unless i see it with my own eyes i reserve my comments and am cautious in my choice of words e.g. i don't think that ANYONE (strong emphasis on the word ANYONE) from our political system is pak saaf or honest, everyone has shown us that they will bend rules and change royalties as per their personal and political gains thus my disliking towards politicians and politics in general but i will not resort to call anyone with conviction

Secondly coming back to the topic, what happened was that respect and sanity of the holy place was ripped apart for earthly matter which is wrong just plain wrong, you replace SS with IK, Altaf, Bajwa, Musharaf or anyone else but still the fact of the matter is that regardless of personalities such acts should never happen there at the holy place, we go there to pray and have connection with Allah not to discuss or be part of earthly issues

Dear Sir, Sinners are also welcome in the house of God BUT AS LONG AS THEY REPENT IT AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD !! Have you seen these thugs and murderers asking for forgiveness?? Islam is a very simple and logical religion, please do not complicate it to prove a point,

Shouting Chors in Masjid Nabwi should not be encouraged.

The public has every right to call these crooks out but respect the sanctity of the mosques.

NOT HAPPENED INSIDE THE MOSQUE DUDE. PLEASE STOP THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. THEY KNOW HOW TO RESPECT IT.

Last edited:
If a religion doesn't address earthly matters, it becomes nothing more than an abstract cult.
Islam was never that, it has always put earthly matters first.

Last edited:
TLP in Punjab and MQML in Karachi. That is the plan

Yes Altaf Hussain will soon be allowed to broadcast his speeches.

The bottomline is that the establishment is willing to exploit religious and ethnic fissures within Pakistani society to protect its interests. Employing the same tactics as the East India Company.

Looks like the 'chowkidar chor hai' thing Rahul Gandhi tried to start. Modi opponents shouted that for a few days and then moved on.

I think the most unfortunate thing about our society is the acceptance of thievery and corruption and this is what these crooks and thieves have

Not the society and people, they don't accept it, the reason for all these mass protests and upheaval.

For this you need to study how Sicilian Mafia work. They buy and coerce the media, the judiciary, the establishment, the business groups, with vested interests. Common people were never in the picture.

Here they are exposed badly, if not for the strongest stance of Imran Khan, they wouldn't be feeling the pressure.

This has never happened before...

Back
Top Bottom