What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

This happen at Quaid Mazar in Karachi...

1651259429967.png

Bhai, disconnect VPN and come online from your real location.... you think we don't know you are using VPN???

:omghaha:

above post goes for you too Kid....
Please
Close this Thread from further Discussion

yaha Behass, can bring Fassad among us

we are ignorant and such spreadin such incidents are also not good

Every country needs an army to hold it together.
Where would India be without an army, for example, or the US for that matter.

Army has to do stuff like outside the constitution and there's an unaccountable deep state.

Any other requests Karachi walon

I have not seen your flag changed location for 3 4 years.
Hah. You can see my picture with khan.. I was there last year. I was co-founder of oman chapter. I am donater of Sk hopital. I travel Pakistan regularly.. you prick. My family won national seats for 22 years for n league. But not anymore....we will fight for Pakistan..

Hah. You can see my picture with khan.. I was there last year. I was co-founder of oman chapter. I am donater of Sk hopital. I travel Pakistan regularly.. you prick. My family won national seats for 22 years for n league. But not anymore....we will fight for Pakistan..

Perfect.

When do we start accountability for the 22 years of loot and plunder?

What current projects of your enterprise are threatened that you are worried so much?

Perfect.

When do we start accountability for the 22 years of loot and plunder?

What current projects of your enterprise are threatened that you are worried so much?
My that uncle is in prison and I dont speak with him since 2005.. punish him... i dont care. Pakistan comes first for me. prick. I am part of pti since my college times. I was first one from my family and whole young generation from hardcore n leag family support ik..

Bagirati ki agar koi zinda masaal dekhna chaie to PML walon ko he dekh lo. Her jaga laan taan ho rahi ha phir be kitni besharami sa defend kerta hain. Wah Wah!
Hahaha, actually even their besharmi has limits. Look at all these bots joining recently. The narrative has changed - instead of even trying to defend PML-N, now they try to mudsling on everyone. It’s because their leaders are indefensible. So the strategy is to confuse people who are supporting PTI.

Back
Top Bottom