What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Wait till Trump gets bis second term.

If Trump takes power than Khan will get the green light to take full control of the country and it will be the end of house of Sharif and Zardari. I can see their assets in US being confiscated too.

My that uncle is in prison and I dont speak with him since 2005.. punish him... i dont care. Pakistan comes first for me. prick. I am part of pti since my college times. I was first one from my family and whole young generation from hardcore n leag family support ik..

Extremism runs deep on both sides of the spectrum equally then.

Do you really on biradri vote or biryani vote? Normally you advocate that such dynastical politics be left behind in Pakistan

Extremism runs deep on both sides of the spectrum equally then.

Do you really on biradri vote or biryani vote? Normally you advocate that such dynastical politics be left behind in Pakistan
People like you wait out of my office...they not allow to enter. . Even they ready to kick my balls.. but I dont allow people like you to lick my balls with their dirty mouth lol

People like you wait out of my office...they not allow to enter. . Even they ready to kick my balls.. but I dont allow people like you to lick my balls with their dirty mouth lol

Excellent.

This attitude allows one to basically rule the country's most productive industrial area for 22 plus years.

PTI calling out Fazlu for using Madrassa Students but using Mosques in Makkah and Madina for their filthy gaali galoch politics.

Mosques mein sakoon milta hai lekin in ---- nay wahan bhi fasad kar rahay hain.

Ramadan mein raat ko music chalta raha jalsoun mein.

Kya educated qaum hai Islamic Republic of Pakistan ki.

Shame!!!
Why the bold fonting? I notice whenever you start losing the plot, you start throwing meaningless slogans in bold fonts.

I also notice you claim not to support PML-N, can you also kindly throw a few slogans against them? In bold fonts ideally too? Call them chor, daku? Something against PDM in general too, thanks!!!

Saudi Interior Minister responds to yesterday's incident..
Yesterday's incident did not take place in the mosque premises.
This is absolutely wrong.
Any news regarding imprisonment or fine of citizens is baseless.

Yup, news looked fake as usual. Sad times for govt. trying to desperately make it look like blasphemy when the real outrage should be about this coterie of thugs going to visit haram on tax payer money after doing haramkhori.

Imran Khan on the one hand
When he went to Saudi Arabia, he asked the government to release the people of my country who are in your prisons.
On the other hand, these beggars are telling the government there, our people are calling us thieves, catch them, stop them, deport them.
Also cover your deeds

He called Nawaz Sharif the biggest "Daeeyus"

I not certain but ...that is a not a word may be some Arab person can confirm
Can hardly understand what's he's saying, closest word to Daeeyus = ديوث = Dayouth = Cuckold
Only clear Arabic words I get are " Cho Isma?" "Bass" " Yalla", and probably not Egyptian, maybe Palestinian or Syrian

Desecration is only by calling a thief a thief
Doesn't it happen by chanting Bhutto's slogans?

If it is rude to speak loudly and shout slogans inside Roza Rasool, then let's see who will condemn what happened today. How much will Maryam Nawaz tweet? How much will Hamid Mir do?

Desecration is only by calling a thief a thief
Doesn't it happen by chanting Bhutto's slogans?

If it is rude to speak loudly and shout slogans inside Roza Rasool, then let's see who will condemn what happened today. How much will Maryam Nawaz tweet? How much will Hamid Mir do?

Bro rub this video in the face of hypocrites on this thread.

Makkah and Medina are cities of the Prophet

Saudi Arabia is not mentioned in the Quran I don’t care about their rules
Neither is Pakistan so that means let it rot in hell?

It is laws to protect and discipline the civilizations for their protection, Alhamdulillah. No room for fitnahs and mischievous of any kinds.

Yeah, the govt channels spreading this news of arrests is totally fake and made up. Saudi has done nothing of that sort nor do they care.

Back
Top Bottom