What's new

Pentagon’s big budget F-35 fighter ‘can’t turn, can’t climb, can’t run’

Yes, which both Russia and China are also testing on their 5th generation fighters.

Did you have any point?
Really give me source of that please Read about DAS Sensors before saying something.

Really give me source of that please Read about DAS Sensors before saying something.

You are diverting from my points that suggest that the F-35 is crap.

Not interested in humouring fan-boys.

You are diverting from my points that suggest that the F-35 is crap.

Not interested in humouring fan-boys.
Your points are filled biased opinion & point nothing more. f-35 is next gen fighter-jet in BVR engagements equipped with next gen technologies Russians and chinese have yet to master let it end here itself I know you will come up with another rant next.

Thats an important point. Everyone is opening threads about the F-35 but not the PAK Fa. I wonder why?
A joke comparing Russian and US aircraft goes,"Americans start from pilot and then build an aircraft around him, Russians Build an aircraft and then somehow stuff a pilot in it". JSF is the future of combat. I mean why it incorporates one of the most sophisticated avionics and sensor suit? For taking a pilot's situation awareness to unprecedented levels. Situational awareness is the most precious lifeline in an air combat. Surprise is the biggest friend for the attacking pilot while the biggest enemy of victim pilot.Remember that estimated around 50% the pilots shot down never had any clue what hit them and from where. Put a well trained pilot in it, give him good weapons and tremendous SA, he can hold on his own against any adversary. The dogfight rarely occurs between even adversaries, so the pilot who forces other to play by his rules, often emerges victorious. I don't really see anything in this big fuzz about JSF being inferior and blah blah blah. The day it enters combat with good trained aircrews, it will silence all the so called "Experts".

Back
Top Bottom