What's new

Pentagon’s big budget F-35 fighter ‘can’t turn, can’t climb, can’t run’

can pakistan make such fighters.if we adopt scientific thinking in our daily lives and avoid muslim fundamentalisim.and improve our english.

I dont think those are the only prerequisites to making 5th gen planes, but you can start by adopting those.

OT: i heard the bans lifted and the F35's can takeoff again.

Funny posts here,
US members here seem delusional about this project.
And those who have ordered a purchase in big numbers are not even capable to comprehend what have they invested in?
Investing on this fighter is the lamest thing to do for Turkey or Japan or any other country.
What Americans are busy doing right know is working on sidelong technologies gainable through this project.
You guys have just paid for them to gain the needed technology.
And I am telling you guys, In 2025 UAVs are ruling the skies, UAVs that are under development right at this moment by your money, and all you guys have in that moment are a bunch of luxury junks.
You guys wana believe it or not, But machines will rule the skies in the coming decade.

Please tell that to Russia, China, Pakistan, Sweden, India, (insert any country that still planning building or buying jet fighter)......... :coffee:

How ever the fact is that none of hyped plane of china has capability to remotely match even F16.

Hmm? The J-10 is comparable to the F-16 and the J-11 is comparable to the F-15, excluding the latest F-16/15 models such as the block 60s and F-15Es obviously.

There are no other alternatives for Turkey. At this point in time it is the only stealth airplane we have access to until the TF-X Project is completed.

The situation sucks but its the reality.

Then why don't you cancel the orders for JSF and joint Korea and Indonesia? Turkish investment would ensure that it also has a stronger say.

As a stop gap you can upgrade your F-16s which are still good enough to handle the threats you face.

Hmm? The J-10 is comparable to the F-16 and the J-11 is comparable to the F-15, excluding the latest F-16/15 models such as the block 60s and F-15Es obviously.
This is a fun look at the numbers of video on you tube to compare their turn rate climb rate etc. These Chinese planes are aerodynamic disasters.

Any news for the production of the strike variant of F-22 in case there are more problems with F-35?

The F-35 trolls will have egg on their face when this aircraft steamrolls through every potential adversary out there. The F-117,
F-15, and F-16 were all blasted at one point or another, and were proven to be dominant platforms. The F-35 will be no different. Adversaries that underestimate this aircraft do so at their own risk.

I really think that the JSF will need a single mission to prove that it is ready to be considered lethal.

While I would neither bash JSF nor will I praise it, the F-16 had an air around it. Everything clicked right with F-16; the engine, the avionics, the agility, the costs, the maintenance, the readiness... just everything.

The JSF just started on a plain wrong note for some reasons.

This is a fun look at the numbers of video on you tube to compare their turn rate climb rate etc. These Chinese planes are aerodynamic disasters.

The J-10 is pretty good aerodynamically you know.

It is not a Sukhoi-37 but it is pretty agile like any modern fighter.

I really think that the JSF will need a single mission to prove that it is ready to be considered lethal.

While I would neither bash JSF nor will I praise it, the F-16 had an air around it. Everything clicked right with F-16; the engine, the avionics, the agility, the costs, the maintenance, the readiness... just everything.

Hi guy why do you ask the question but don't check video yourself. No Chinese plane is maneuverable remotely comparable to European on american plane forget about russia.

But the J-10 is basically a reverse engineered F-16 and the J-11 is a reverse engineered Su-27. These are some of the best aircrafts out there. Ofc and the Chinese ones won't be exactly as good as the originals but come on...

And I can't really find the video you talk about.

... and some people want to see the US fail.

NAAAAAHH !! Especially not here on PDF !!

Has the J-10 and/or J-11 ever fought another plane, for REAL ?

No it is not.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom