What's new

Pentagon will deploy its new B-21 stealth bomber to Pacific

US think attack on China is like attacking iraq.will russia remain quite.u cannt go to war on level extinction with a nuclear state. No doubt they are mad.they stationed their 3 aircraft carriers near china.

US think attack on China is like attacking iraq.will russia remain quite.u cannt go to war on level extinction with a nuclear state. No doubt they are mad.they stationed their 3 aircraft carriers near china.
Warmongering bastards these fks are.

viet's obsession with China continues...

Normal americans would tend to his business, date women, look after his families, pursue his hobby, instead of posting anti-China postures garbage news here all day
@F-22Raptor is Vietnamese? Honestly the Fox News article he posted is pretty neutral in tone ... nothing wrong with it at all imo.

Honestly, for all practical military purposes, i dont see what these bombers will do...there is no ground forces for them to support, then they will get caught up in China's AD system or get chased out or bombed in it. the US has just been doing alot of military posturing...USN sent 2 Aircraft carriers to SCS a few weeks ago..another "deterrent show of force"....men...China can wait all day...and we're just waisting fuel on these ships and planes that US is scared to use.Is US feeling pressure from all the countries that look up to her? We have to be smart, timely and sharp.
B-21 can serves to give supports to the navy, data gathering, intercepting enemy aircraft & targeting ground military installations & if that wasn't enough they can carry nukes to kill half the Chinese populations if the situation demands it.

But let's hope it doesn't come that.

Last edited:
Subsonic B-21 will likely be obsolete by the time it is ready for mass production.

It is rumored that H-20 will be both stealth and supersonic.

Subsonic B-21 will likely be obsolete by the time it is ready for mass production.

Sigh...
cant-tell-if-stupid-or-trolling.jpeg

Remind the Chinese of Anglo-American war mongering. Unless they are willing to open fire, it is a waste of fuel. Pretty sure a new Anglo war against China will mean a lot more dead Asians (Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese). Haven't white Anglo-American killed enough Asians?

LOL at the retarded Indonesian.

They are not warmongering. We are inevitably headed for a showdown where nukes fly and white people fry.
Yet I'm still smarter than you. What does that make you then?

If there's going to be frying it's just mostly going to be Chinese on the menu.

Subsonic stealth bomber ... not supersonic

The world will come to an end by then if it escalated to a nuclear war.

Of course it will. But the other member was acting like a nuclear war would be a one-way street.

Those of us who live in the real world, and not some video game fantasyland know otherwise.

This logic makes no sense at all. The Iraqi military in 2003 was basically in shambles ... the US knew they would annihilate the Iraqi military within hours with minimal casualties, which they did (2003 Iraq was basically a rump state). Attacking China on the other hand would be like attacking Russia ... if not the end of the world, definitely hundreds of thousands or even millions of casualties. There is a reason why the US never went to war with the Soviet Union and will never go to war with China or Russia.

Of course it will. But the other member was acting like a nuclear war would be a one-way street.

Those of us who live in the real world, and not some video game fantasyland know otherwise.
All wars are winnable, including nuclear wars. The most likely scenario is, over a Taiwan straits showdown, we incinerate a few American cities like NY and DC with our H-20 and the Americans surrender and attend to their own continent.

Subsonic stealth bomber ... not supersonic
From what I read, H-20 will be a quantum leap (both supersonic and stealth) whereas B-21 is merely "what the overpriced hangar queen B-2 should have been in the first place".

Yet I'm still smarter than you. What does that make you then?

If there's going to be frying it's just mostly going to be Chinese on the menu.
I am still waiting for you to explain to me why USA can't stop China from bullying your country in the South China Sea.

Back
Top Bottom