What's new

Pentagon responds to Nawaz Sharif remarks over Mumbai attacks

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pentagon responds to Nawaz Sharif remarks over Mumbai attacks

pentagon-responds-to-nawaz-sharif-remarks-over-mumbai-attacks-1526654587-4219.jpg

WASHINGTON - Pentagon Chief Spokesperson Dana W. White, while briefing the media, said that Pakistan can do more about regional security.

White was answering a question regarding Afghan allegations that Pakistan is behind the strikes in their country.

READ MORE: Pentagon lauds Pakistan Army successful operations to eliminate terrorism: spokeswoman
"We believe that Pakistan can certainly do more with respect to regional security," she said.

White added: "It can certainly do more with respect to security within Afghanistan, and we would look to them and hope that they would both [Pakistan and Afghanistan] help, because they are both victims of terrorism and they've also sponsored terrorism." ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER AD

READ MORE: Pentagon vows to work with Pakistan for regional security
"So we look to Pakistan to create more opportunities to secure the region."

When asked about the recent remarks about Nawaz Sharif about non-state actors' alleged involvement in Mumbai attacks, the Pentagon spokesperson said: "Again, this is an inflection point for Pakistan. Pakistan has decisions to make, and we hope that they will be a partner in safeguarding the region."

aik or do more a gya bhai rakh do isko woheen jhaan phly ke 3493434557347 do more rakhy hain

Iske baad hamary DG ISPR ka 'strong response' ayega on behalf of army:

'We are very disappointment by this statement from the USA. We hope to be their loyal dogs again, but if they will not have us we will strive till our death to be their dogs again!'

There is no need to cry like over grown childen about this and lash out. The reality is US is doing exactly what it should be doing. Looking after it's percieved interests.

However the problem is inside Pakistan. That is where you should be angry about. In particular as how a ex-PM could effectively sabotage and make his country a criminal. Pakistan does not need enemies. It has them in plenty inside. And think about this. The party he leads might win power again in the up coming elections.

Not long ago we had a India financed, RAW infected MQM led by that other traitor Althaf forming the federal government under the so called patriot Musharaf and running Sindh province. Before that PPP's Mohtarama sold out the Khalsa Sikhs to India helping that country to secure the insurrection in Punjab. Pakistan is full of Mohtarma, Quaids, Shaheed e Millats but most are anything but small people who sold out Pakistan.

No wonder the world looks at Pakistan as a divided, conflicted, disunited, sectarian, extremists, corrupt, incompetent hellhole.

Wow even Pentagon is now ignoring Peshwa e Pakistan Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif...

I bet uncle sam thinks billu and pappa can do better

No wonder the world looks at Pakistan as a divided, conflicted, disunited, sectarian, extremists, corrupt, incompetent hellhole.

Surely it has you convinced

Surely it has you convinced
Perhaps you might be one of the millions that vote these "leaders" on being convinced they they will deliver some roti, motorway, or dead bodies in gunny bags because your so gulible or full of it but I am a sentient being that makes, draws my own observations. I don't follow the pack ..... and like to question everything including religion etc etc

Beyond that I won't fence with you as it's futile exercise .....

Perhaps you might be one of the millions that vote these "leaders" on being convinced they they will deliver some roti, motorway, or dead bodies in gunny bags because your so gulible or full of it but I am a sentient being that makes, draws my own observations. I don't follow the pack ..... and like to question everything including religion etc etc

Beyond that I won't fence with you as it's futile exercise .....

Everyones just wanna be cool and hip and different and stand out. Sure. Do that

Perhaps it's because Pakistan didn't take the sensible route and carry out a heavy purging of these elements long ago. Countries like ours have certain circumstances which make tolerating blatantly anti-state movements too risky and foolish.

America is responsible for destabilizing the region , Panty-Gon and White house must commit collective Suicide for their war crimes .

No. Countries in the region are. America merely places the mirror in our faces.
Granted the internal vulnerabilities are present, but before the US invaded Afghanistan, was there so much suicide bombing and carnage at least in Pakistan? There was no TTP, or if there was, they were nowhere as capable as they were after the US invasion?

I think you are simplifying the situation. True Pakistan and regional countries have internal weakness, and outside forces will take advantage of them, but this is not showing a mirror, but rather showing a mirror and firing a gun from behind it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom