What's new

Pentagon responds to Nawaz Sharif remarks over Mumbai attacks

True. everything yu said is entirely true. But and this is the rub. As you state -
Pakistani and regional countries have internal weakness
will lead to -
outside forces will take advantage of them

The central point is the region had weakness and our failure to handle external dynamic which this case was the rampant superpower led to where we are. Had we addressed these vulnerabilities and adopted policies we would not have been butt*fcuked by USA. For instance Musharaf sold Afghanistan to Tajiks of Northern Alliance when those baskets hated us from 1980s. Read Sandy Galls book about his travels with Muj back in 1987 and you will see those Tajiks of NA led by Shah Masood hated ISI, Pakistan etc.

Musharaf sold our Talib Afghanistan (mostly Pakhtuns) who no doubt were also primitive baskets but they were our baskets. He gave Afghanistan over on a platter to NA, India. Today Afghanistan is infact just a Norther Alliance scam. And people wonder why Afghans hate us.

True. everything yu said is entirely true. But and this is the rub. As you state -
will lead to -

The central point is the region had weakness and our failure to handle external dynamic which this case was the rampant superpower led to where we are. Had we addressed these vulnerabilities and adopted policies we would not have been butt*fcuked by USA. For instance Musharaf sold Afghanistan to Tajiks of Northern Alliance when those baskets hated us from 1980s. Read Sandy Galls book about his travels with Muj back in 1987 and you will see those Tajiks of NA led by Shah Masood hated ISI, Pakistan etc.

Musharaf sold our Talib Afghanistan (mostly Pakhtuns) who no doubt were also primitive baskets but they were our baskets. He gave Afghanistan over on a platter to NA, India. Today Afghanistan is infact just a Norther Alliance scam. And people wonder why Afghans hate us.
I agree with you that Musharraf basically bent over for the US, however what was he supposed to do? You know I raised this issue on PDF a while ago and members blasted me. I was told Musharraf had basically no choice but to cave lest Pakistan be bombed to the stone age, and I should thank my lucky stars that Musharraf did what he did lest Pakistan be facing what Iraq and Afghanistan faced. Perhaps he could have driven a hard(er) bargain, but cave he must.
What do you say to this?

nawaz has got nothing from this remark.i have watched a video in which india media and public are abusing nawaz on this statement and they said that nawaz issued statement regarding mumbai attack for doing politics.nawaz should be send to india they will kill him

What do you say to this?
I entirely agree with you. I just finished my workout. I will give you a detailed reply but I will say would Musharaf have given his wife as well if Yanks had pushed hard.

I entirely agree with you. I just finished my workout. I will give you a detailed reply but I will say would Musharaf have given his wife as well if Yanks had pushed hard.
Workout in Ramadan, fair play!!
I tend to take a hiatus from the gym during Ramadan. I tried but get so tired...

do more?
images

yeh lo apna more! :D

getimage.jpg

Admits she is victim also

Observer Report

Washington

‘Pakistan is both the victim and sponsor of terrorism,’ says Pentagon spokesperson
Pentagon Chief Spokesperson Dana W. White, while briefing the media on Thursday, said that Pakistan being both a “victim as well as a sponsor of terrorism” can do more about regional security.

White was answering a question regarding Afghan allegations that Pakistan is behind the strikes in their country. “We believe that Pakistan can certainly do more with respect to regional security,” she said.

White added: “It can certainly do more with respect to security within Afghanistan, and we would look to them and hope that they would both [Pakistan and Afghanistan] help, because they are both victims of terrorism and they’ve also sponsored terrorism.”
“So we look to Pakistan to create more opportunities to secure the region.”

When asked about the recent remarks by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif about non-state actors’ alleged involvement in Mumbai attacks, the Pentagon spokesperson said: “Again, this is an inflection point for Pakistan. Pakistan has decisions to make, and we hope that they will be a partner in safeguarding the region.”

Diplomatic relations between Pakistan and the US hit a new low recently when the latter imposed travel restrictions on Pakistani diplomats which were reciprocated by the former.
The Pentagon spokesperson was also asked about the massacre of 60 Palestinians following the United States Embassy’s inauguration in Jerusalem on Monday. “Israel has the right of self-defense and it has the right to protect its border,” said White, adding that the US was monitoring the situation.

“We’ll continue to keep a sharp eye on the situation as well as our embassies around the world.”

When asked if she could justify the civilian casualties on Gaza border, White repeated that the US is going to continue to monitor the situation, reiterating “Israel has the right of self-defence”.

Israel has faced international condemnation following the killing of the unarmed Palestinians. Washington, however, blocked the call for a UN investigation into the incident, further emboldening Israeli expansionism and rendering the Middle East situation more explosive.

https://pakobserver.net/pentagon-blames-pakistan-for-spreading-terrorism/

And here ganja is saying he didn’t say anything wrong.

So what's your detailed reply to those who say Pakistan and Musharaf had no choice but to cave into US demands lest Pakistan be bombed back to the stone age??

Back
Top Bottom