What's new

Pentagon 2 | US building its 'Colonial Headquarter' in Pakistan?

us-embassy-islamabad.jpg

$tupid subject line.

USA embassies in specific countries are large and imposing.

Take the case of Germany..
Why They Need To Build Such Huge Building In Pakistan.....Do You Remember the Attack on Marriot Hotel & Reasons Behind That Attack !!!!

@FaujHistorian : You know how many Visas and Immigration they are giving to Pakistanis and aid....They got approval from President Zardari during his visit to US

@FaujHistorian @Rahil khan : You know that our agencies have started operation against Black Water and other operatives of US and these news I think you have read in newspapers as well. Now US is giving them diplomatic status and they will stay in this new embassy.....If you have watched Hollywood movie Zero Dark 30, which was regarding OBL Abbotabad operation, they operatives were staying in Marriot Hotel and the security of this area is very strict as I visited there before and after blast. So their operatives and missions will be directly lead by this new embassy and everything will be there

hahahaha Dear Brother I am Cool & Calm....The matter of fact is that US and Pakistan both are allies and both do not TRUST on each other.....

Again!

What's your point

And why you put a blatantly inflammable and jhooti heading?

if Pakistan didn't trust USA, why would we allow their embassy and other instiuttions

If USA didn't trust Pakistan, why would they allocate billions of dollars worth of projects in Pakistan

So

I again ask you

Why you lied by putting jhooti heading on your thread?

Why?

@FaujHistorian @Rahil khan : You know that our agencies have started operation against Black Water

Black water is no more!

Quick spreading constipated conspiracy theories

and putting jhooti subject lines

hahahaha Dear Brother I am Cool & Calm....The matter of fact is that US and Pakistan both are allies and both do not TRUST on each other.....

Well duh, of-course they don't....Hell even EU and US don't trust each other. Anything like REAL allys do not exist, its all a matter of alliance of convenience.

But I really dont blame US for not trusting Pakistan, without going into conspiracies I think we both can agree there is a lot of incompetence shown by Pakistan making it un-trust worthy

@FaujHistorian : Dear Brother, I just take you 20 Years back, what happened after withdrawal of Russian forces from Afghanistan, US put sanctions on Pakistan, we already paid money for F-16 but they didn't provide to us. They know the importance of Pakistan to invade Afghanistan....We are their need for supplies and support, that's the reason....they used and still using Pakistan for their own benefit

@Strigon @FaujHistorian : Read a column of this Friday in "New York Times", They said whether Russia or America come to Afghanistan, in both cases Pakistan gets benefit of the situation....I just upload this column for you

Back
Top Bottom