What's new

Peng Shuai, the Chinese tennis star appeared at a youth tennis event in Beijing this morning

Affairs is very bad for communist party organization, especially if they couple belongs to the same organization. In Vietnam, the party discipline is vigilant on sexual relationship even at the cadre children level. The public servant will be deprive on any promotion on the even the minor ground that his children divorced.

One can interpret this as unfair or too strict, but it really rein a lot of party members and enforce discipline. I am not saying CPV members are moral but at the very least, it make sure that the elites got to pay a lot of monies to the lovers on breaking off. This solve a lot of grievances.

I think since Peng Shuai dares to announce her relationship with Zhang Gaoli in the public media, she must have evidence in her hand. CCDI usually hides and protects important witnesses. Now it can make Peng Shuai appear publicly, so Zhang Gaoli is likely to have admitted that. I guess CCDI will announce the punishment of Zhang Gaoli soon. I really think it's unfair, but I have nothing to say.

Meanwhile Biden sniffs another kid. Where's the outrage!?

1637570844322.png

The Pedophile needs to be put down.

In the past, General Wang Jinshan, the commander of 12th Army during the Shangganling campaign got a lover outside marriage. He was fired and demoted.

It was Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin who loosen the discipline, believing that lax moral is good for economics growth. Now Xi is going to tighten a bit more -- just a bit more.

1637570878201.png

In the past, General Wang Jinshan, the commander of 12th Army during the Shangganling campaign got a lover outside marriage. He was fired and demoted.

It was Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin who loosen the discipline, believing that lax moral is good for economics growth. Now Xi is going to tighten a bit more -- just a bit more.

View attachment 795955
All time hit drama 亮剑 was based on his life.

See if Xi will make an example out of Zhang Gaoli if proven guilty. This is another important step of CPC self-renewal. I read the CPC history. During the formative years, when army (warlord, KMT and even some CPC units..etc) robbing from peasants is the norm. One day, some peasants complain to Chen Yi that CPC soldiers go and eat for free in their restaurant. Chen Yi ordered the soldiers responsible to be put to firing squad.

It is indeed not a big deal, just a harmless long term affair, but I got a feeling that CCP is going to sacrifice Zhang.

View attachment 795955

General Wang Jinshan joined the CCP's army at the age of 15 and joined the party at the age of 17. He took part in the Long March, War of Resistance against Japan and the Liberation War. Mao Zedong liked and valued him very much and let him participate in the Korean War as a senior commander. In the Korean War, General Wang Jinshan commanded the 3rd group army to defeat the 8th group army of the USA commanded by Van fleet in Triangle Hill. General Wang Jinshan participated in more than 2000 battles in his life. He was seriously injured seven times, with 19 gunshot wounds on his body. Such a high-ranking general with outstanding military achievements, loyalty and qualifications was deprived of his party membership and military post because his extramarital affair with his wife's sister violated the discipline of CCP.

Last edited:
Bottom line - there is widespread sexual abuse by CCP; of course it is well documented how Mao prefered young girls.

It is amazing how all the eunuch brigade is sanitising the victimisation of a civilian. Thank fully due to pressure they were able to give her some freedom. But she is a fortunate one but they will continue to harass her.

It is really pathetic - noone of the ccp cleaning brigade bothers to really say how his flipping wife was involved in this too.

Personally, reason why they shut her down - there are thousands of such cases which disappear because CCP is too glorious.

and please -- spare me the machismo factor.

I think since Peng Shuai dares to announce her relationship with Zhang Gaoli in the public media, she must have evidence in her hand. CCDI usually hides and protects important witnesses. Now it can make Peng Shuai appear publicly, so Zhang Gaoli is likely to have admitted that. I guess CCDI will announce the punishment of Zhang Gaoli soon. I really think it's unfair, but I have nothing to say.

From her own initial statements, she repeatedly stated that she holds no evidence.

彭帅被删微博全文 – 看传媒新闻网 (vct.news)

From her own initial statements, she repeatedly stated that she holds no evidence.

彭帅被删微博全文 – 看传媒新闻网 (vct.news)

CCDI tracks down the violate discipline members, not the breaking law members, and the highest punishment of CCDI is only expulsion from the party and public office. If a CCP member commits an illegal act, it should be penalized by the court, not the CCDI. Therefore, CCDI does not need conclusive evidence, and some photos and videos are enough.

CCDI tracks down the violate discipline members, not the breaking law members, and the highest punishment of CCDI is only expulsion from the party and public office. If a CCP member commits an illegal act, it should be penalized by the court, not the CCDI. Therefore, CCDI does not need conclusive evidence, and some photos and videos are enough.

Again from what's written, there is no photo or video evidence. According to her, she had extensive contact with his wife. That would be the only circumstantial evidence if she testifies against her husband. That would be a big if.

Back
Top Bottom