What's new

PEMRA bans Amir Liaquat over hate speech

You cannot call anybody non-Muslim. I am not sure which allegation of blasphemy you are talking about. If Amir has alleged somebody of blasphemy, there are courts to trial him for. Banning his program is not a punishment but rather reflects NOONI TOONS political design. If it was possible for them, they must have shut every independent journalist and even courts for speaking of their corruption.

what logic !!! so if someone abusing on TV, would you go to court or u want TV station to take some steps and shut the abuser ? Pemra is for this purpose. you can fight whatever u want in court but if someone visibly abusing people in this case Amir, its Pemra's duty to shut his mouth

PEMRA = Geo = PMLN ...

Life is so simple in your tiny little mind

What the fkkk are you on about? what about your bollywood influenced comedian Modi who is ruling the country how can he and his followers give hate speeches. Amir Liaquat and Zaid Hamid are patriots and brave people that you idiots can't stand.

so u want Pemra to Ban Modi's speech in Pakistan ? Lol...

A small win for liberal fascists in our society but such a ban won't last long
its amazing how education didn't make even slightest difference to your mental growth.

Finally someone curbed mad dog nutcase hatermangor Amir Liaqat

how declaring people non muslim and labeling them blasphemous was hitting on government ?

And did you bother watching those programs where he showed those so-called Muslims insulting our beloved Prophet (S.A.W) and manipulating Quranic ayats?

Insulting Islam and our Prophet (S.A.W) may not be an issue for you perhaps (if you are not a Muslim), but it is for me and all Muslims. Only Khawarij and Kafirs will have no objections to the insults these people spoke and wrote!

PAMRA is not what it stands for
Pemra is looking like playing in the hand of PMLN

what logic !!! so if someone abusing on TV, would you go to court or u want TV station to take some steps and shut the abuser ? Pemra is for this purpose. you can fight whatever u want in court but if someone visibly abusing people in this case Amir, its Pemra's duty to shut his mouth

Life is so simple in your tiny little mind

so u want Pemra to Ban Modi's speech in Pakistan ? Lol...

its amazing how education didn't make even slightest difference to your mental growth.
When some chirri baba start defaming the Military of his own country where PEMRA hide or US WAQAT PEMRA KIS BILL MAI GHUSS JATA HY

I was waiting for this.... PEMRA is Yahoodi Owned as other channels of Pakistan... Kionke ab yeh Yeh qoum channels ko hi maanti hai :) AL or people like them are just puppet and rented by channels.. BOL was really doing BOLD stuff

What a great Work by PMLN
They attack Supreme Court
They attack on Army's Chief
Now They attack on independent Electronic media

Are you a Muslim? If yes, have you finished Quran and understood it (original or translation)? If not, perhaps you should opt for the education from Allah first and He is your creator so His education is first and foremost!

And did you bother watching those programs where he showed those so-called Muslims insulting our beloved Prophet (S.A.W) and manipulating Quranic ayats?

Insulting Islam and our Prophet (S.A.W) may not be an issue for you perhaps (if you are not a Muslim), but it is for me and all Muslims. Only Khawarij and Kafirs will have no objections to the insults these people spoke and wrote!

what is blasphemy law ? it says if u see someone doing blasphemy, then u go to police station and register a FIR. then court will decide if anyone committed blasphemy or not.

now person with tiny brain stop invoking Islam just to put weight on ur comments. if anyone committed blasphemy he should go to police, not start making a TV program and put the lives of the people in danger

Are you a Muslim? If yes, have you finished Quran and understood it (original or translation)? If not, perhaps you should opt for the education from Allah first and He is your creator so His education is first and foremost!

typical tiny mullah brain invoking Islam to prove his point. did you ever take a single breath without questioning IMAAN of other person ?

Geo Army or ISI ko galiyan nikalta rahe tub tu PEMRA ek lafz nae bolta :angry::angry::angry:

Pemra is on pmln agenda
I didn't watched amir liaqat but from last few years pemra is acting as pet of PMLN
GEO can do anything they can even humiliate Armed Forces and get away but look what they did with former ARY anchor shaid mashood

Pemra is not neutral

That is hypocrisy! What did he do? Did he present something from twitter on his program?
I don't understand the bipolarity of these hypocrites, they will swear army, Islam, believers of Islam and so on but when asked they say free speech is their right. Next if someone else just pull all these facts of TV this becomes hate speech or insult?

and I suppose it has nothing to do with him calling out Najam Sethi's BS and calling him "chiri baba" ?

He is banned for speaking against blasphemous content on Bhensa and on the appeal of Jibran Nasir.

Plus look at the order content it says if the News Channel did not comply with the order and did not ban his show then Licence of Bol will be cancelled.

It seems someone else is holding the strings and want BOL to get shut down after they failed to prove anything against Shoaib and Bol.

Geo Jang ET etc etc should come up with healthy competition instead of using such tactics.

Government
Finally someone curbed mad dog nutcase hatermangor Amir Liaqat

how declaring people non muslim and labeling them blasphemous was hitting on government ?
did you look at some of the content that Bhensa page posted? let me know if you want to see it. Amir Liaqat was right in this case.

PEMRA should be dismantled with immediate effect and this shyte bag Absar Alam should be put under the guillotine for acting so biased...

Lol you have to be kidding me. Liaqut is an idiot but the likes of Goswami make him look sane. Goswami and co take retarded journalism to a whole new level.
I don't think he is idiot , atleast not in this case ,,, He exposed the dark side of liberal mafia,, and his ban is itself a proof,, how powerful these forces are ,,, US state backing the media propaganda and
Hes an opportunistic idiot. He knows that a large section of society is currently pissed off at the likes of Bhensa and this lawyer, so he wants to cash in on this opportunity. His fake degrees, handing over of babies on live TV, ridiculous Ramzan/Iftar shows, infamous "kesa dia" and "ghalib film dekhi hae" video clips all attest to his idiocy.
Im not here to judge his entire life,,,Lets talk about this case, u think PEMRA is fare? Is this decision based on merit ?

Back
Top Bottom