What's new

PEMRA bans Amir Liaquat over hate speech

Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 11.07.19 PM.png

Actually that ban is ineffective because SC had makiing binding on PEMRA to consult SC before taking any action against Bol TV and its programs since SC found Absar Alam chairman of PEMRA to be biased against Bol TV.
But Bol tv was with affiliated with blackmarket of fake degrees and black money from this , some people really forget Axact scandal . Biggest ever fake degree scandal in the world, Amir liaquat holds fake degree too.
"Dil lo dil say rahh" , hence natural alliance with Bol tv network.
No doubt he started personal issues with some geo people where he was part of same group.
But I don't like permanent ban, 3 -4 month is enough in my view. But PEMRA should impose 3 month ban and make example

Last edited:
But it is imran khan , he want to open Taliban office in Peshawar, i sometime think government should allow him to open taliban office in Peshawar so that nation see real face of imran khan , it's right time , we need to putoff his mask and show real face .
Even China & Russia are negotiating with them now

But Bol tv was with affiliated with blackmarket of fake degrees and black money from this , some people really forget Axact scandal . Biggest ever fake degree scandal in the world, Amir liaquat holds fake degree too.
"Dil lo dil say rahh" , hence natural alliance with Bol tv network.
No doubt he started personal issues with some geo people where he was part of same group.
But I don't like permanent ban, 3 -4 month is enough in my view. But PEMRA should impose 3 month ban and make example

Nawaz and family case in SC is the biggest corruption case in the world at the moment.

We don't hear much of Axact court case proceedings ... are there any on-going right now? Has the owner of Axact been looting Pakistani tax payers or building a personal wealth empire outside Pakistan like NS and Zardari have?

Back
Top Bottom