What's new

Peer Baba Made 300 Women Pregnant

Hang this Jali Pir and do a crack down on all these JAli peers or otherwise this kind of cases will keep on happening

OK so he was able to make 300 ladies pregnent. WHat about other ladies who did not get pregnent. He must have crossed 1000 mark.

OK so he was able to make 300 ladies pregnent. WHat about other ladies who did not get pregnent. He must have crossed 1000 mark.

First control them in INDIA and BABA in India who are involved in all of these crimes

There are lots of scam in disguise of peer in Bangladesh too. And naive people make them hero, but actually they are criminal.

How many peers are genuine you think?

If I get chance I will make documentary on this Peer and I am thinking of acting myself for the lead role.

Titile would be "Peer Pakinova : The pakistani Csanova"

How will you find out if a peer is Jali or not?

when you will come to Pakistan you will know it they are working as the amil baba and say that they have powers because of which your husband will be in your control or you lover will not betray you BLA BLA BLA and women because the are emotional fall for this

when you will come to Pakistan you will know it they are working as the amil baba and say that they have powers because of which your husband will be in your control or you lover will not betray you BLA BLA BLA and women because the are emotional fall for this

Ok thats understood, but then by that all peers will be jali. If not then how to identify genuine peers?

Ok thats understood, but then by that all peers will be jali. If not then how to identify genuine peers?

Sir original Sufis don't make such claims and are also don't do this work they just preach Islam and tell people how to fight the evil inside them and how to fight the devil

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom