What's new

PDM backed care taker gov and institutions blocked whole Lahore to stop entry in imran khan jalsa

Khan's address today was an address of a statesman!
Khan should had talked about how he would end the role of establishment in politics and other affairs of the country. The problem with IK is that IK doesn't mind the role of establishment in running the affairs of the country as long as it suits IK.

Khan should had talked about how he would end the role of establishment in politics and other affairs of the country. The problem with IK is that IK doesn't mind the role of establishment in running the affairs of the country as long as it suits IK.
I think even a 1 year old knows that will end. If khan was going to give them a pass, establishment would have made a u-turn by now.

Nice try Faujeet

Patwari: Yaar hun o jalsay nai rah gaai jina which briyani te qeemay walay naan milday si
FsGEOSYXgAMwCZj

Pakistan pathetic situation

Is that it stuck between three types of people

1- patwaris idiots >>> supporting PDM
2- moderate idiots (neutral awaam)>>> complaining why aren't "parties sitting together" like what are you smoking???
3- poor people with some brain >>> helplessly looking at this shit show

View attachment 922088

The one word to describe PDM and its supporters in totality is: Phudu

I was there, huge number of people, containers didn't work, what they did was to make people more angry.

Got pictures from my village showing people gathered and listening to IK on a screen. Totally new momentum first time in our history.

Are you in Pakistan right now?

Establishment always took its power from public. Till last year, our establishment had this misconception. IK has ended that love affair. Without people, our establishment can't rule for more than a few months.

No talk required.. that era is gone now.. anyone who sides with establishment will be gone too.

I think even a 1 year old knows that will end. If khan was going to give them a pass, establishment would have made a u-turn by now.

Nice try Faujeet

No. IK was always ready to make a deal with Establishment since he is ousted from power by establishment itself but Establishment needs PDM more than IK.

Establishment does not want accountability of PDM tola since establishment relies on this corrupt PDM tola to remain relevant and running the affairs of country for next 3-4 decades while IK wants accountability of only PDM tola and wants to kick them out for ever in power dynamics of the country. Kicking the PDM tola out of the power for ever is not possible without making the establishment accountable as well.

Last edited:
O Bhai, we are overseas Pakistanis, many of us are dual nationals, we have everything Alhamdolillah. It is you whose rights are being usurped. It is you who are queuing for one bag of flour. It is you who are being raided, abducted, and killed left and right, and still you are sitting in the comfort of you homes? What kind of people are you?

What kind? Obviously, the kind that is comfortable with what is happening, or least a large majority of them. Others should really not worry about them too much, obviously.

The one word to describe PDM and its supporters in totality is: Phudu

Are you in Pakistan right now?
But that's the reality 40% people are still either neutral or PDM supporters,

Something I never imagined would happen i.e 60% support PTI

If all of them voted this is clear 3/4 majority

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom