What's new

PDM backed care taker gov and institutions blocked whole Lahore to stop entry in imran khan jalsa

Screenshot_20230325_173115_Friendly T.jpg

So IK has given his roadmap, lots of challenges in it ofcourse but atleast there is something to talk and debate. Where is PDM, PPP, Nawab Sharifs, Asim Munirs road map?

Pakistan pathetic situation

Is that it stuck between three types of people

1- patwaris idiots >>> supporting PDM
2- moderate idiots (neutral awaam)>>> complaining why aren't "parties sitting together" like what are you smoking???
3- poor people with some brain >>> helplessly looking at this shit show

Screenshot_20230325_173653_Reddit.jpg

Patwari leader vs Mistablishment tout
FsGInquXoAAy1v7
There are confirmed reports that mistablishment is shaming PMLN.

Mistablishment to PDM: We have given you full authority.. caretaker setup is under you, courts are deciding what you want them to decide, NAB, EC, Polilce, FIA... even ISI has been given to you.. and yet you can't beat the bayania of Imran Khan.. shame on you..

PMLN: Imran Khan will flop once Quaid will come back..

Mistablishment: Who is stopping him? Ask him to get his a$$ here and lead if your local qayadat can't handle him..

PMLN: We wanted you to prepare a level playing field.. what happened to that?

Mistablishment: If this is not the level playing field, then what is.. get your act together..

PMLN: Quaid will come back when Imran Khan is eliminated.. that will be the real level playing field..

Mistablishment: ..................

The above tout's statement is a little part of what's going on between the two parties.

I was there, huge number of people, containers didn't work, what they did was to make people more angry.

Got pictures from my village showing people gathered and listening to IK on a screen. Totally new momentum first time in our history.
Thanks for being there! I wish I could also join, we are at a pivotal point of our history.

I was there, huge number of people, containers didn't work, what they did was to make people more angry.

Got pictures from my village showing people gathered and listening to IK on a screen. Totally new momentum first time in our history.
This is where the corrupts controlled news channels are becoming useless, only their supporters will watch those where as people who are sitting on the fence or aligned with PTI will prefer to follow the social media news. The latter group are the majority.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom