What's new

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

Hi,

B Tech should be a 4 years degree---it still is a bachelor degree with more emphasis on hands on than theory---that is how it is in the U S-----and possibly in india as well.

It should be the same in Pakistan as well.
yes its not engineering but technology
here in punjab uet take entry test separate for b.tech and it's 4 year program

Msc. Information security. Network engineer in an ISP
kindly tell me regarding this field ........i had listen frm many senior its gud field but nowaday how much its scope has??

Chal bhai lance naik. Khush?
a lance corporal is not a sepoy, its a rank above it(its a lance niak), the way you said you were sort of a lance corporal in the Army I believe you are not because you are never ''sort of'' in the Army if you are a ''lance cpl/niak'' its one of those things that you are or you arent, there is no ''sort of''.......

a lance corporal is not a sepoy, its a rank above it(its a lance niak), the way you said you were sort of a lance corporal in the Army I believe you are not because you are never ''sort of'' in the Army if you are a ''lance cpl/niak'' its one of those things that you are or you arent, there is no ''sort of''.......
Sir Jee bhashan hogaya? Main jaon?

I write algorithms and develop software for unmanned military systems like:

tower1.jpg

Kongsberg_CARIS%20workshop.jpg

I've already mentioned this here:

Whatever | Page 3858

But my field of study was robots/cybernetics. I have a Masters from NTNU:

Kybernetikk og robotikk (sivilingeniør/master, 5 år) - NTNU

What sorcery is this ? :o:

I took a course in C++ once upon a time....it swished so quickly over my head that I felt like a dumb dodo sitting in that class ! :oops:

So I switched over to marketing instead ! :agree:

What sorcery is this ? :o:

It's an animation spell called "Artificial Intelligence"

Robotics & Artificial Intelligence

Funny, the algorithms we develop, which only do what we tell them to, are still probably more intelligent then 90% of people on this forum:lol:.

So I switched over to marketing instead ! :agree:

I tired introductory economics for fun during my undergrad as an elective, to this day I still don't know what the difference between M1 and M2 money supply is:partay:.

So I feel for you on C++, it's like learning a whole new language. I can't speak finance either:angry:.

Funny, the algorithms we develop, which only do what we tell them to, are still probably more intelligent then 90% of people on this forum:lol:.

I tired introductory economics for fun during my undergrad as an elective, to this day I still don't know what the difference between M1 and M2 money supply is:partay:.

So I feel for you on C++, it's like learning a whole new language. I can't speak finance either:angry:.
u have done MS in artificial intelligence??

I am completely technology averse (to my detriment); I got windows 8 and I still can't figure out how to make it work for me ! :(

Earlier I got Kindle and I felt like a Neanderthal holding it because instead of reading ebooks on it I still prefer to read the hard cover copy ! :ashamed:

Its alright...most technical people (NERDs :tongue: ) can't speak finance ! :lol:

Just kidding ! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom