What's new

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

We do have B.tech Bhai. It's a two year degree in Pakistan. Usually the labor working on plant site have B.Tech degree. B.Eng is an expensive degree on Pakistan

Both are cheaper in India like millions pass out as engineers . BTECH is a degree yes.

Hmmmm....No one connected to defence on Pakistan Defence Forum? What an irony! :blink:

I write algorithms and develop software for unmanned military systems like:

tower1.jpg

Kongsberg_CARIS%20workshop.jpg

I've already mentioned this here:

Whatever | Page 3858

But my field of study was robots/cybernetics. I have a Masters from NTNU:

Kybernetikk og robotikk (sivilingeniør/master, 5 år) - NTNU
Cool bro ... I really want to ask . What are the structure of ur education systems ? Like in india we have kindergartens then pre KG , LKG , UKG , 1st to 12th std . Then degree ug and pg and soo on . Some do diploma after 10th they skip 11th and 12th . Directly join BE after the diploma ...

Do u have the same system or different. I heard from other members that madrasa are like schools too. In India most of the Muslim kids go to normal academic I mentioned above . Will you get degree after madrasa education as science and mathematics are very little thought there I guess . Kindly explain if possible . Thanks in advance

B.Tech Chemical , M.B.A-Operation.....now designing chemical/food processing plant

Doing Mechatronics engineering (3rd year starting from next month) from NUST College of EME, Rawalpindi .
also doing Internship in PTCL in this summer

Cool bro ... I really want to ask . What are the structure of ur education systems ? Like in india we have kindergartens then pre KG , LKG , UKG , 1st to 12th std . Then degree ug and pg and soo on . Some do diploma after 10th they skip 11th and 12th . Directly join BE after the diploma ...

Mandatory education is ten years, from ages 6 to 16 and is structured as:

1. Primary school (Barneskole, Grades 1–7, ages 6–13)

2. Lower secondary school (Ungdomsskole, Grades 8-10, ages 13-16)

And an optional third tier

3. Upper secondary school (Videregående skole, Grades VG1-VG3, ages 16-19)

Higher education, college, university and technical training is anything after Upper secondary and last for roughly 3 years for undergrad studies.

To be accepted into Higher education, you must have completed generell studiekompetanse - which is done by:

taking general studies while in upper secondary school or through the law of 23/5 where a person must be above 23 years of age, have 5 years of combined schooling and work experience and have passed exams in Norwegian, mathematics, natural sciences, English and social studies. Some degrees also require special electives in second and third grade (e.g. maths and physics for engineering studies.)

Exceptions can be made for active military personal (as in my case, since I'm only 24 and have a Masters).

Do u have the same system or different. I heard from other members that madrasa are like schools too. In India most of the Muslim kids go to normal academic I mentioned above . Will you get degree after madrasa education as science and mathematics are very little thought there I guess . Kindly explain if possible . Thanks in advance

I don't really know about Islamic education in Norway, but there has been a movement to ban it outright or not accept their credentials.

That movement has petered out a bit recently.

Islamic education does exist in Norway though:

News

Last edited by a moderator:
MSc Applied Instrumentation and Control Systems....

My area of experties are in Renewable Energy Generation, Control Systems or automation of Power house, Gold,Mining and Diamond Industry, Smart Grid Stations and others too....:yahoo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom