What's new

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

on your roof??? are your home built in 25 acres???

am simple... i like renewable energy... wind solar whatever. . i love maglev... so i covered both fields. ..
its a large industrial complex that my dad owns which has the panels on the roof. my own house is only 7kw
i admire you enthusiasm for green energy. i prefer wind and tidal energy

army brat?
HEY!!!! I am so not a brat :p:. Yes------ the answer to your question.

Masters in International Relations. Currently working as a Research Analyst at a business information company.
I did Masters in IR too, but then i switched to Strategic studies, for PhD i am thinking about reverting to IR since it has a much broader scope.

Last edited:
its a large industrial complex that my dad owns which has the panels on the roof. my own house is only 7kw
i admire you enthusiasm for green energy. i prefer wind and tidal energy

10mw requires 50acres of land... if it is Rooftop. . we need to negate shading area... i don't know you industrial complex built area is in 50acre ??? I just started with small... if i get another PPA would expand further. ..

10mw requires 50acres of land... if it is Rooftop. . we need to negate shading area... i don't know you industrial complex built area is in 50acre ??? I just started with small... if i get another PPA would expand further. ..
the industrial complex my dad acquired was used to export cotton. we demolished the building and built a series of complexes on the same plot of land. the site is 156 acres (it's huge!) about 105 acres is units alone whilst the rest is open air storage(containers) and servicing(parking, roads). i say your estimate of 50 acres is about right and. we are looking to upgrade to 325kw sun power panels as the panels we have now have returned our investment back to us. we typically include the solar panels in to our letting agreement to reduce bills for the tenant but mostly they dont bother with it to reduce rent. my dad isnt complaining two methods of income.

I have started doing Onion farming. Best business to do in India now ;)
make sure you have a good irrigation system and surplus water storage facilities, good luck

the industrial complex my dad acquired was used to export cotton. we demolished the building and built a series of complexes on the same plot of land. the site is 156 acres (it's huge!) about 105 acres is units alone whilst the rest is open air storage(containers) and servicing(parking, roads). i say your estimate of 50 acres is about right and. we are looking to upgrade to 325kw sun power panels as the panels we have now have returned our investment back to us. we typically include the solar panels in to our letting agreement to reduce bills for the tenant but mostly they dont bother with it to reduce rent. my dad isnt complaining two methods of income.

make sure you have a good irrigation system and surplus water storage facilities, good luck

i hereby declare you as one of the richest person in pdf (Indians ). may i know when did those panels installed. . year.. ratings of those panels... company of those panels. .. I used Canadian solar panels... so are you trading REC??? are there any news about extension of REC mechanism. ..

It is the same thing with a slightly different name - In India, the Bachelor of Technology degree is a professional engineering degree affiliated with and awarded after completion of 4-years of extensive/vast engineering study and research. In India B.Tech. is otherwise called as B.Engg./B.E. Some universities offer it as B.Tech. & some as B.Engg./B.E. However, the name of degree doesn’t make any difference viz., as the curriculum of AICTE/UGC is standard all across. Mostly all autonomous government organization confer a B.Tech. degree and private institutes which are affiliated to regional universities confer B.E. degree.

B.Tech is not equivalent of B.E in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom