What's new

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

5mw? a bit small isnt it i got a 10 mw setup on my roof
you must have a very big roof then :P

this is a 5MW solar farm:
westmill-solar-park-coopera.gif

..covering 30 acres and consisting of over 20,000 solar panels. The power station is located near Watchfield, on the Wiltshire/Oxfordshire border.

Westmill Solar Co-operative – the whopper community owned energy project « nuclear-news

Better than this would be if, members post their score of Mensa IQ test.

you must have a very big roof then

this is a 5MW solar farm:
westmill-solar-park-coopera.gif

..covering 30 acres and consisting of over 20,000 solar panels. The power station is located near Watchfield, on the Wiltshire/Oxfordshire border.

Westmill Solar Co-operative – the whopper community owned energy project « nuclear-news
its a complex of roofs on an large industrial estate in east Lancashire that span about. when our town was a cotton boom town it was a huge mill now it was abandoned and we got it dirt cheap. and now it's only units and factories

Well not thoroughly right. B.Tech is some what more on vocational side where as B.Eng is academic / theory and research. It's not about expensive or cheap.
That is one of the differences between the degrees, i agree. but the reason why i said its cheaper is because many of the people who want to enter the skilled labour force do a B.Tech degree and enter the market as a technician and not an engineer, the major reason being the time factor and the cost of the degree

Hi,

B Tech should be a 4 years degree---it still is a bachelor degree with more emphasis on hands on than theory---that is how it is in the U S-----and possibly in india as well.

It should be the same in Pakistan as well.

The education system in Pakistan has to cover many a miles. Increasing the number of years frankly speaking should be one of the last things to do, but never the less important.

Oops..
Yep.We have BTech.
But it's not an engineering degree.

By name, yes it isnt an engineering degree. In Pakistan, majority of the techincal aspect is dealt by Technicians because their salaries are far less compared to engineers. Engineering as a discipline is evolving in Pakistan; its not just the academics, but also the industry which is coming to the idea of using engineers in industry. But as the situation of the country increases, engineers will have a much greater role to play in the structure of the economy IA

Part time call centre for the time being am planning to join my uni of choice next spring intake(6 months chill mahol hehehe)

Am planning on doing bscs next year(ab mairey marzi chalay gi nahe karney mujhay physics)

Back
Top Bottom