What's new

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

on your roof??? are your home built in 25 acres???

am simple... i like renewable energy... wind solar whatever. . i love maglev... so i covered both fields. ..

Ok But you must be a very rich men. Owing a 5 MW solar plant is at least an investment of Rs 50 Crore or more. You must be earning Rs 10 per KW. This mean 50000 an hour and 4 lakh rs every day against Rs 4000 of mine. You have a 100 time income compared to me every day.

Ok But you must be a very rich men. Owing a 5 MW solar plant is at least an investment of Rs 50 Crore or more. You must be earning Rs 10 per KW. This mean 50000 an hour and 4 lakh rs every day against Rs 4000 of mine. You have a 100 time income compared to me every day.

40 crore not 50+.... 10 rs/kw??? those days are gone buddy... i have 9rs PPA , I am lucky as able to get PPA before price drop.. now a days those PPA are around 5.9rs/KW... approximately 4580KW/MW/Day...

40 crore not 50+.... 10 rs/kw??? those days are gone buddy... i have 9rs PPA , I am lucky as able to get PPA before price drop.. now a days those PPA are around 5.9rs/KW... approximately 4580KW/MW/Day...

What is the average export of power every day? is it 40 MW per day? In which state is your plant situated? You must have an income of 3.5 to 4 lakh per day.

B.E Chemical Engineering
M.E Chemical Engineering
MBA Marketing & Finance

I work with almost all companies of Pakistan providing technical solution and Engineering products as raw material.

What is the average export of power every day? is it 40 MW per day? In which state is your plant situated? You must have an income of 3.5 to 4 lakh per day.

I gave you average figure both export and approximate revenue. ..

Computer Sciences student, currently in line of Digital Cinema / Media, certified engineer from Kinoton/Barco to work on their 3D/2D Digital Projectors, was Head Of Technology for Mandviwalla Entertainment, Currently doing freelance work and pursuing my higher education (EMBA from IBA Karachi)

I write algorithms and develop software for unmanned military systems like:

tower1.jpg

Kongsberg_CARIS%20workshop.jpg

I've already mentioned this here:

Whatever | Page 3858

But my field of study was robotics/cybernetics. I have a Masters from NTNU:

Kybernetikk og robotikk (sivilingeniør/master, 5 år) - NTNU
Feedback loops

I write algorithms and develop software for unmanned military systems like:

tower1.jpg

Kongsberg_CARIS%20workshop.jpg

I've already mentioned this here:

Whatever | Page 3858

But my field of study was robotics/cybernetics. I have a Masters from NTNU:

Kybernetikk og robotikk (sivilingeniør/master, 5 år) - NTNU
That is beyond cool, so you work for the government, some secret program or something?:o: Keep up the good work. No wonder you know so much about weapons and all

On topic: Last year of O levels, my yearly earnings nil. Trying to finish School :-).

Government Employee in Queensland & wants to be Professional Singer & Guitarist in near future. Studied Bacholers in Economics. :sad:

hahaha .. good one
@Leader bhai although trade i belong to is at the bottom end .. Zaroori nahi china cutting " wttfis" har koi karta ho ... I dont work for any political organisation .. Kabhi haath k bhi soch lia kar yar ... Its not about MQM & PTI always .. Is it !!!???

@Leader bhai although trade i belong to is at the bottom end .. Zaroori nahi china cutting " wttfis" har koi karta ho ... I dont work for any political organisation .. Kabhi haath k bhi soch lia kar yar ... Its not about MQM & PTI always .. Is it !!!???

Yar I believe that you have integrity. trust me on that, because i know those doing china cutting and haram kaam wont be on pdf, you are an opinionated person, which is enough for me to guess what kind of a person you are. we may not agree all the time, but that doesnot mean i doubt you to be dishonest at all.

may Allah swt put barkat in your work, and you give your best and always do your work as ibadat, for its your bread and butter.

p.s. and when we meet in karachi someday, the best biryani ever is due on you :)

Yar I believe that you have integrity. trust me on that, because i know those doing china cutting and haram kaam wont be on pdf, you are an opinionated person, which is enough for me to guess what kind of a person you are. we may not agree all the time, but that doesnot mean i doubt you to be dishonest at all.

may Allah swt put barkat in your work, and you give your best and always do your work as ibadat, for its your bread and butter.

p.s. and when we meet in karachi someday, the best biryani ever is due on you :)
You are welcome any time ! Health wealth &
Happiness to you and family .. Btw one day we must search what breed of pakistanis are on pdf .. My guess is mostly expat pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom