What's new

PDF NEEDS YOU!

@jaibi I received your pm, for some reason I'm not able to reply, anyways, thanks for the offer, I'm in. Let me know where can we communicate, other than the email, that's not possible for me right now. Apologies!

Xestan please add me on gtalk (download it if it's unavailable) jaibi@defence.pk

Welcome aboard!

I did check in and then checked out.....with the reason that is mentioned above.

I'm an old man and they've posted me to do a young man's job.I'll take my time young fellow.Those nuts and knees are almost rusted now,let's see what can we do about it.

I will write something on Kashmir.But not now.Let me clear up my head first from some stuff.
According to my schedule i'll return as soon as they'll start a military OP against our "friends" in the west.
Take care till then, chief! :D

SURB, we are also running a catalogue on the War on Terror, would you be able to write an article/opinion piece in 2 weeks time?

Anyway you want but just related to Pakistan's War on Terror.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/jr-tt-forum/280666-pakistans-war-articles-opinions.html

I need help with the political side of the military operations especially the current ones. Welcome aboard!

PS if you could email me at jaibi@defence.pk and have gtalk that'd be great.

I added you to my gtalk account which I JUST installed for this. I tend to use live.ca if you don't mind, I'm not much of a messenger chat type of guy.

@jaibi sorry being not too much techy. Is this gtalk something to do with gmail

Last edited by a moderator:
and where is me?? What about Pakistan Police matters??

where should I post is there a thread for this task, I want to emphasise on the importance & need for a "Green water navy"

@Panther 57 yes it's a google software google it, please
@Tehmasib we are focusing on the military, there is, however, considerable focus on counterinsurgency which will capture the civil-military response as a whole.
@genmirajborgza786 each military has a section on Future Developments and in the PN section this would probably be covered, we've yet to finalise a PN navy section completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom