What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

I know yar you will not...... but I can bless you Dudho nahayo putoo falo.......
But on a serious note are you in position of adopting a some poor kid at some stage....?

Adopting a child is a very noble idea.But it comes with its own legal hassles especially in India.
And frankly never thought of it.I dont think I am ready for it.I am happy with my baby right now.
If not adoption I would like to finance a child's studies.
By god's grace if I get where I want to be then I will definitely finance a child's studies.

Last edited:
Adopting a child is a very noble idea.But it comes with its own legal hassles especially in India.
And frankly never thought of it.I dont think I am ready for it.I am happy with my baby right now.
If not adoption I would like to finance a child's studies.
By god's grace if I get where I want to be then I will definitely finance a child's studies.
Same for me too..... n I might adopt some poor kid at stage of my life....
But same time I have seen people who doesn't have enough financial resources still help poor kids to make their life better..... one of my cousin sis who just graduated recently n went to work to just help some two orphan kids......
I will join some ngo which works among slum dwellers kids for their education......
Sorry I took you in some serious discussion......

I wish to meet @Talon to recover my fees for making some predictions seeing her palm in some thread......

Last edited:
but you did not :mad: when will you do it ? :angry:
why u want to see the outsiders pic on BD....don't u live there....
kya kabhi ghar ke bahar mai mikle....:D:D

anyway..BD is a lost cause....pic dekho ya nai..koi farak nai padta.......:lol:

Back
Top Bottom