What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

why dont you guys donate and collect donation for flood victims when you meet.

why dont you donate ? if you feel so strongly about it. by the way i did give to the PM relief fund . but that's not something i need to boast about.

original.gif

Syama Ayas is a he????!!!!

Sab say shareef jbgt90 hai...sab say bara badmash tvsram1992 lagta hai!!!

j/k.

Why does everyone think i am gal? :woot:

I godda troll more :D

why dont you donate ? if you feel so strongly about it. by the way i did give to the PM relief fund . but that's not something i need to boast about.

Tell me where can i donate in Pakistan. ? will do so. dont know if i can transfer directly.

Tell me where can i donate in Pakistan. ? will do so. dont know if i can transfer directly.

Some news channels are also collecting money to help flood victims.Details to submit money is mentioned on there website ex: ndtv.

ikkada entha mandhi telanganollu unnaru.I am not trying to bring any differences,just out of curiosity aduguthunna

ikkada entha mandhi telanganollu unnaru.I am not trying to bring any differences,just out of curiosity aduguthunna

Depends on who you talk too. a few yrs ago people actually wanted telangana , but due to the bandh politics and stupidity and cheap behavior shown by politicians here people are questioning it. its no longer an emotive issue as it was 4 yrs ago . lets see the elections will shed some light on this.
PS: i do not understand telegu . my wife does , hate asking her to interpret ever time . so ask in english please:)

Depends on who you talk too. a few yrs ago people actually wanted telangana , but due to the bandh politics and stupidity and cheap behavior shown by politicians here people are questioning it. its no longer an emotive issue as it was 4 yrs ago . lets see the elections will shed some light on this.
PS: i do not understand telegu . my wife does , hate asking her to interpret ever time . so ask in english please:)

That's something you can notice in the recent Panchayat polls.... Telangana movement has lost its steam atleast in the recent past and the hooliganism on the streets did not help their cause either.

I have recently got job at Mylan Labs RND at Bollaram MIDC area.. Will move Hyderabad in the month of September....

Back
Top Bottom