What's new

PDF meet in Hyderabad, India

Was in badhachalam then koddad for the past week , busy with party and some personal work.
you must keep your mobile on , atleast for some time :P
tell me one thing is an aeries girl good for a cancerian guy ? :D

you must keep your mobile on , atleast for some time :P
tell me one thing is an aeries girl good for a cancerian guy ? :D

No way man, she might kill you before the year is over and i will have lost a friend. :)
is i said , for you a Scorpio or a Capricorn girl is best.

No way man, she might kill you before the year is over and i will have lost a friend. :)
is i said , for you a Scorpio or a Capricorn girl is best.
now iam seriously trying for my aeries girl , where can i find scorpio or capricon girl now ? cant i sustain like you ? any poojas or methods to neutralize that effect ?
and im serious here

now iam seriously trying for my aeries girl , where can i find scorpio or capricon girl now ? cant i sustain like you ? any poojas or methods to neutralize that effect ?
and im serious here

Man i am married to a person who is completely my opposite. of course you can make thing happen . all it takes is honesty , communication and respect for one and other.

Hi Guys any plans for a meet.This will be my last month in Hyderabad.

we could have a new meet , @tvsram1992 could you co ordinate a new meet . by the way where are you going?
rejected a job in hyd (testing) , have joining date next month in igate at mumbai . iam having a tough time to convince my parents .
yes , we can have a meet , this weekend ?

Last edited by a moderator:
rejected a job in hyd (testing) , have joining date next month in igate at mumbai . iam having a tough time to convince my parents .
yes , we can have a meet , this weekend ?

Yes no problem . you co ordinate with others . we can meet up in the same place.

Back
Top Bottom