What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres another sara hua pappaya called @Armstrong suited for this job as Mod....only if he leaves the Bhabhi n Food jokes:girl_wacko: but hey he is often biased n takes sides unfairly so :girl_wacko::no:

Nothing! No more kitty fights, ok? :pop:

:rofl: :omghaha: i dint start it ok
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a suggestion panel for recommendation of mods, then I'd recommend one of the most balanced people on this forum, @Armstrong for the position.

Additionally, @jaibi is fit for the position of TT & @balixd will get there slowly.

Rest of the present Mods are all awesome.... Aero is a bro, and a friend before he was a mod, however I'd like to mention @Manticore here as well, he's one amazing fella. And not to forget Dakktar-High-Tech @Oscar, my go-to-guy for all sort of info. Although his murderous cat scares the hell out of me, he may not know that I've cat phobia! :D

P.S. Can't find Manti anywhere nowadays...... :blink:
P.P.S. If a position for an Indian mod ever props up, then @Dillinger is the obvious choice, a friend, and most decent human-being.

If it's a suggestion panel for recommendation of mods, then I'd recommend one of the most balanced people on this forum, @Armstrong for the position.

Additionally, @jaibi is fit for the position of TT & @balixd will get there slowly.

Rest of the present Mods are all awesome.... Aero is a bro, and a friend before he was a mod, however I'd like to mention @Manticore here as well, he's one amazing fella. And not to forget Dakktar-High-Tech @Oscar, my go-to-guy for all sort of info. Although his murderous cat scares the hell out of me, he may not know that I've cat phobia! :D

P.P.S. If a position for an Indian mod ever props up, then @Dillinger is the obvious choice, a friend, and most decent human-being.
@Manticore is alredy a Mod n i think @Oscar too:tongue:

Good luck to PDF!
I hope this site flourishes and becomes better in the comming time!
Goodluck to
@WebMaster @Aeronaut both old friends!
And rest of the TTs and Jr TTs
as I leave i would like to give my two cents.
According to my humble opinion @jaibi and @farhan_9909 can be good Mods.

NO HARD FEELINGS AT ALL
Regards
Alpha1
tu phir aagia .:woot:

@WebMaster we need atlast 1 mod for Indian defense. don't think about Indian defense forum they are very small. but pdf is international forum. please sir atlast give us 1 Indian mod. we have very stable guy @Srinivas he is perfect for job. or @Dillinger is also nice choice

Elmo decided to resign after taking highly responsible role for years. She has served us very well

She will always be highly respected by all of us. She might still be around but in different role

Improve your quality of post my Pakistani friends as we might be inducting new MODs soon

khambhy per na charhao ab ustaad mod banay gay nod banay gay hahahahahahah :rofl:

oye naming you as a mod is a conspiracy against Naswaristan !!!!! :butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom