What's new

PDF Indians turned Psephologists :D

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Cross Posting....................

Guys, since Exit polls are looking completely a JOKE, I think a better Idea would be members from various states giving there state predictions min-max (best estimates) & lets add those nos. Is this a good Idea?

@Sidak @JanjaWeed @MST @Roybot @Prometheus others........................

Me - From MP - BJP (min) - 21 & (max) - 26

Punjab

SAD- 4-6
BJP - zero
AAP- 1-3
Congress -7-9

5 to 7 seats from Delhi, 4 to 5 seats from UK & 6 to 8 seats from Punjab. :)

Maharashtra NDA min-33 max-38

Rajasthan...

BJP -- 21 - 23
cong -- 1-2

UP.
Min 45, Max 55.
Gujarat.
Min 22 Max 24.

Let's chk how it turns out on 16th :D

@scorpionx @DRAY - ur estimates on WB?

@Rajaraja Chola - Tamil Nadu pls.

West Bengal is going to be a difficult case...But then fierce nationalists there, no doubts about that.So, I think, it is going to be Modi all over the place.

West Bengal is going to be a difficult case...But then fierce nationalists there, no doubts about that.So, I think, it is going to be Modi all over the place.

BJP will get no more than 2 seats in W.B. MOMOTAAA Banarjee will come to power again .

BJP will get no more than 2 seats in W.B. MOMOTAAA Banarjee will come to power again .
It is not CPM vs Trinamool in the state elections and the people of West Bengal know that.So, its not a question of Mamta Banerjee coming to power.Your opinions ?

It is not CPM vs Trinamool in the state elections and the people of West Bengal know that.So, its not a question of Mamta Banerjee coming to power.Your opinions ?

Mamta will have a crushing victory as everyone knows . Big question is can BJP open its account in the state and work ther way up from there .

Back
Top Bottom