What's new

Kejriwal's Vision For India-From What he says in his book 'Swaraj'

It is the Kejrified people who can't see the obvious and calling others Modi-fied. :-)
He is not trying to bring any town hall system here, please read my post number 62 & 48 and do reply.

AK himselfhas said that it is an adaptation of Town Hall system- 'mohalla sabha' is a near translation of that term.

Good he formed SIT.. Good he offered to give subsidies.. But why didn't he followed anything he started to its conclusion.. The thing is all what he did was some populists moves to achieve his larger ambition. If he had any seriousness in resolving the issue this was the best chance he had he could have taken things to final conclusion, solved the electricity problem for Delhi once and for ever by following up with CAG and exposing BSES, Tata power, Mukesh Ambani, Sheila Dikshit and all. But that seems never to be his intention.

His intention was to fool people and if you think that idiot holding Dharnas for saving his minister's a$$ and even threatening to disrupt republic day was not anarchy then god only can help you!!

And how is going back to the ballot to form a majorty govt a bad thing? We all know that with a minority govt he was restrained from many sides.

strangly i have only 1k facebook friends..............and majority are well settled proffesionals ...........some from medical ....some from engginering field.........and some as high ranking officer as ACP of para military ............and they are prasing kejriwal..............namonia sufferers are absent

i can attribute this to the fact that bjp is in power in punjab as an ally of akalis................and condition of punjab is very miserable which cant be expressed in words............i daily see people dying of drug overdose ...........houses destroyed ......bussiness fleeing punjab ............police officer are getting beaten by akalis ..........rampant corruption.............where to start ?

maan bang ho geya bjp-akalis toh........haad hundi hai kissi gaal di .

and punjab DGP says he wont investigate akali bjp ministers for drug smuggling even with over flowing evidences

who is tejinderpal singh bagga??? never heard of it ..........pardon me I have a busy life so cant keep track of every small person ....what he says etc
I said 500 you say 1000 lol and the urgency in your posts shows the need to prove the point! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Anyways i believe what you say ::tsk::disagree::eek:.
Kuch bhi ho in 2014 were coming watch out! ;)

Good he formed SIT.. Good he offered to give subsidies.. But why didn't he followed anything he started to its conclusion.. The thing is all what he did was some populists moves to achieve his larger ambition. If he had any seriousness in resolving the issue this was the best chance he had he could have taken things to final conclusion, solved the electricity problem for Delhi once and for ever by following up with CAG and exposing BSES, Tata power, Mukesh Ambani, Sheila Dikshit and all. But that seems never to be his intention.

His intention was to fool people and if you think that idiot holding Dharnas for saving his minister's a$$ and even threatening to disrupt republic day was not anarchy then god only can help you!!

CAG report will take some more months..............havent u heard electricity companies have moved to court to get a stay on audit??

u can relax and chill...................modi will be prime minister.......or no one else will be.................and let me get fooled by kejriwal................we have been fooled for 65 years...........lets try him too

I said 500 you say 1000 lol and the urgency in your posts shows the need to prove the point! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Anyways i believe what you say ::tsk::disagree::eek:.

plz check the above posts too mate.........i have mentioned that before too.

and ur comment is non-specific to my raised points................am i answering to fan of rahul baba here?

And how is going back to the ballot to form a majorty govt a bad thing? We all know that with a minority govt he was restrained from many sides.
Oh no one threatened him to withdraw support in the name of starting an SIT probe, CAG probe, even probe against Sheila Dikshit. Had that being the case he had all the reason to resign and complaint to the people. But seeming he was in a hurry to become PM and wanted to be relieved from the position of tension he was holding in Delhi to campaign for the lok sabha..

Last edited:
Yeah troll, you highlight his opening sentence that he uses to set context and ignore the rest of the 99% of the passage w

@Puchtoon has trolled by highlighting only the first sentence and ignoring the rest of the 99% of the passage that talks about governance. Now, AK 'nirava' is nothing close what the BJP put in Karnataka TEXT BOOKS. Enjoy the following-

Karnataka government serious about desaffronizing textbooks - Times Of India

'Drona was first test-tube baby'
One of the most glaring examples of saffronization was in page numbers 208 and 209 of the Class 9 Science textbook.
After explaining assisted reproductive system under the heading 'Test-tube babies in ancient India' (Chikitsa 1979), it reads: "... Drona of Mahabharatha was the first test-tube baby born 7,500 years ago. One day, Bharadwaja went to the Ganges for a bath, he saw a beautiful Apsara named Ghritachi . He was overcome by desire , causing him to ejaculate. Bharadwaja captured the fluid (sperms) in an earthen pot (drone), from which Drona was born and got his name... "
Francis D'Souza , a research scholar at Kuvempu University, Shimoga, said, "We were under the impression that only History and Hindi textbooks had a communal tint, but were shocked to see that even Science books were not spared. Will such textbooks make any difference between myth and scientific truth? I'm really worried what impact they'll have on young minds."
speaks so Francis D'Souza who teaches
jesus did somehow by miracle was born to a virgin right?And he reincarnated from death again and we have to believe the bible as human evolution? :rofl:

There is a hell of a lot of a difference between hiring @$$holes who can't spell to write English textbooks and calling DRONA THE FIRST TEST TUBE BABY IN HISTORY. Explain to me- WHEN HAS SPERM COLLECTED IN CLAY POTS GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN (I don't even know what that means)
Sperm can live outside for as long time in optimum conditions and in a liquid environment much better, have you ever treated people for Infertility treatments ?If not you won't know how and why sperms survive.

Last edited:
Kajrewal sounds like a hardcore communist.

Which is actually not that different from an anarchist, and both are equally dangerous.

I don't think Communists are dangerous, they are idealists, their centrally controlled economic system didn't work, but many of their principals are still very valid and have been adopted by the capitalist countries also, for example; social security, but we just don't have that kind of money to subsidies everything.

For Kejriwal, he is neither a communists nor an anarchist by heart, he is just an opportunist who is presently acting like a communists & also like an anarchist by giving subsidies and questioning every institution of the country just for the sake of building his own political career.

CAG report will take some more months..............havent u heard electricity companies have moved to court to get a stay on audit??
Oh really, how simplistic view that is!! So was he expecting everything to be served on plate to him. He challenged the system he should have been prepared for the worst!!!

u can relax and chill...................modi will be prime minister.......or no one else will be.................and let me get fooled by kejriwal................we have been fooled for 65 years...........lets try him too

I am relaxed and chilled. I want Modi to be PM of India but that is not end of the world for me. You can believe in any one you want but I am sure people in Delhi and India has seen with in past 49 days enough glimpses of drama from Kejriwal to not let him sit in position of responsibility anytime soon.

The guy need to walk his talk to prove that he got leadership skills and is an shot and run kind of activist. AAP leaders & supporters have a strange problem as for them they are the biggest crusaders against corruption and rest all are corrupt to hell. I would support them if they prove at least one of the thousands things they claim in the court of law.The strange excuse they give for not following up on any cases is that it will take a long time and seemingly they got no time. Bakwas marne ke liye time hai prove karne ke liye nahi. Sahi hai!!

Apparently they want to write their own constitution, their own laws and then run the govt.

Last edited:

plz check the above posts too mate.........i have mentioned that before too.

and ur comment is non-specific to my raised points................am i answering to fan of rahul baba here?
You are answering to my questions of how mr kejriwal is a epitome of righteousness.

AK himselfhas said that it is an adaptation of Town Hall system- 'mohalla sabha' is a near translation of that term.

And AK himself has wrote that book, please read post no. 62 & 48 and let me know your opinion.

Ok, I am posting those posts.

He is not suggesting anything radical, we already have Gram Panchayats and they do enjoy certain level of power in decision making at local level, they can also decide where the money should be spent, corruption happens when powerful people in Panchayats become corrupt, how things will be any different for Gram Sabhas?

And do you understand the repercussions if Gram Sabhas can sack doctors, police, Govt. employees, etc.? Is Gram Sabha qualified enough to decide if the doctor is doing right treatment? If they can sack police for doing wrong things, they can also sack them for NOT doing wrong things as per Gram Sabhas will !! There should stronger system for grievance redressal, but what he is suggesting cannot be a solution.

Please don't go by the issues he is raising, we all know those issues, please focus on the solutions he is offering, are these solutions credible? I don't think so. Take the case of electricity, rates are high, true, giving subsidy to rich people for that, is it right? Subsidy is tax payers' money that could be used to address more pressing issues, and we have plenty of such issues.
I would have supported him on that, had he tried to reduce electricity tariffs by increasing efficiency and reducing cost, not by the easy way of subsidies, that anybody can do, even you & I can do that, that is not a sign of good governance.

The bold part, there is the catch, Kejriwal never had a plan to continue for long term, from the day one he was on exit mode, I doubt if he really had any concrete plan ahead. Now he has declared a subsidy and quit before he could implement his "plan", and you know how tough it is to withdraw any subsidy once it is declared.

Now, I am giving you one example of why I think his solutions are not credible.
A quote from the book:

"Appointment of the teacher in a village should be done by the gram Sabha. It has been seen that the
state governments employ thousands of teachers by fraudulent means. The quality of teachers who
have paid bribes to get jobs is questionable. How would they teach children?"

Do we have a reason to believe that leaders of Gram Sabhas will not take bribe or employ their family members if the power of appointment of the teacher is given to them? In our state we have "School Service Commission" that conducts examinations and appoint teachers, the system is at least 99% clean.

Another example:

"This system needs to be changed. The people of the community should be given the power to appoint
and dismiss the teachers. The people who go to a hospital for getting medical treatment should be
empowered to appoint and suspend the Doctor. The administration should go directly in the hands of
people. All government employees should be appointed by the gram Sabha and also suspended or
dismissed by the gram Sabha. This right or the power to appoint and suspend all government employees
must rest with the gram sabhas."

Please tell me if the Gram Sabhas are qualified to appoint or suspend a doctor? Don't you think of such powers like appointment, suspension, and dismissal of teachers, doctors, police, and all other Govt. employees are given to the Gram Sabhas, then it will lead to terrible levels of corruption, nepotism, inefficiency, chaos, and anarchy? Please ponder over it for a moment and reply.

Oh really, how simplistic view that is!! So was he expecting everything to be served on plate to him. He challenged the system he should have been prepared for the worst!!!

I am relaxed and chilled. I want Modi to be PM of India but that is not end of the world for me. You can believe in any one you want but I am sure people in Delhi and India has seen with in past 49 days enough glimpses of drama from Kejriwal to not let him sit in position anytime soon.

The guy need to walk his talk. AAP leaders & supporters have a strange problem as for them they are the biggest crusaders against corruption and rest every are corrupt to hell. I would support them if they prove at least one of the thousands things they claim in the court of law.The strange excuse they give for not following up on any cases is that it will take a long time.

Apparently they want to write their own constitution, their own laws and then run the govt.

well mate........i was starting to think that i am agrueing with a kid............but ur this comment is quiet mature.

those 49 days were quiet entertaining i must say..............and i think people of delhi would like a part two

i am not saying this.............a national news channel is saying this.

ABP News-IPSOS Snap Poll: How has Delhi reacted to Kejriwal's resignation -

Latest News India, World, Cricket, Politics, Business and Entertainment - ABP News formerly Star News<

some part of that survey-
If re-elections take place in Delhi now then who will you vote for?

This sounds good news for AAP as 67.1 per cent say they would vote for Kejriwal’s party if assembly elections are re-held in the state. 23.1 % are instilling faith on BJP while 6.5 % have voted for Congress

well mate........i was starting to think that i am agrueing with a kid............but ur this comment is quiet mature.

those 49 days were quiet entertaining i must say..............and i think people of delhi would like a part two

i am not saying this.............a national news channel is saying this.

ABP News-IPSOS Snap Poll: How has Delhi reacted to Kejriwal's resignation -

Latest News India, World, Cricket, Politics, Business and Entertainment - ABP News formerly Star News<

some part of that survey-
If re-elections take place in Delhi now then who will you vote for?

This sounds good news for AAP as 67.1 per cent say they would vote for Kejriwal’s party if assembly elections are re-held in the state. 23.1 % are instilling faith on BJP while 6.5 % have voted for Congress

Yeah, if some one question AAP then for the AAP supporter's either he got to be corrupt or an immature kid. You are no different there. Believe in what you want to believe but even if election happens today he will not get the majority. Reason the areas where BJP won they won by huge margin and they are genuine BJP supporters. The areas where Congress won are their forte. AAP may get more votes in the area they won from but not anything more. Also when the event has happened recently, people are in shock and sympathize with him for a while. They will soon know how this guys falsely used Soli Sarabjee's opinion as excuse to resign... This will happen in days to come. wait and watch..

Yeah, if some one question AAP then for the AAP supporter's either he got to be corrupt or an immature kid. You are no different there. Believe in what you want to believe but even if election happens today he will not get the majority. Reason the areas where BJP won they won by huge margin and they are genuine BJP supporters. The areas where Congress won are their forte. AAP may get more votes in the area they won from but not anything more. Also when the event has happened recently, people are in shock and sympathize with him for a while. They will soon know how this guys falsely used Soli Sarabjee's opinion as excuse to resign... This will happen in days to come. wait and watch..
Wait and watch AAP drama in coming weeks, they will dig their own grave!

Wait and watch AAP drama in coming weeks, they will dig their own grave!

Sure they will. These people didn't even tendered respect to their guru Anna Hazare no respect to the constitution. They are bunch of ego filled lunatics who wanted to start their political career and joined Anna for that very purpose and ditched him once they got from Anna what they wanted.Lie is their biggest weapon and soon the same lies they keep throwing around will come back and hurt their behinds.

Last edited:
Nothing new kejri's idea ,A Copy paste from Gandhi's Grama swaraj ....We have Panchaythi raj system herethats enough

Gram sabhas will have the power to hire, fire, reward and punish all government employees, from policemen to doctors to teachers. Quick and exemplary punishment is the fundamental philosophy of this new “system”.
This will lead to anarchy ,imagine some un educated grama panchayat president hiring and firing police ,doctors and teachers

I don't think Communists are dangerous, they are idealists, their centrally controlled economic system didn't work, but many of their principals are still very valid and have been adopted by the capitalist countries also, for example; social security, but we just don't have that kind of money to subsidies everything.

For Kejriwal, he is neither a communists nor an anarchist by heart, he is just an opportunist who is presently acting like a communists & also like an anarchist by giving subsidies and questioning every institution of the country just for the sake of building his own political career.

It's subjective of course, but I feel that a system that doesn't work is extremely dangerous.

More people died in the famine of the Great Leap Forward than in the Cultural revolution.

At the end of the day, fundamental communist principles like "no private property", "state ownership of everything", and "no social classes" are impractical to the point of lunacy.

Anarchists and Communists are not really that far apart on the political spectrum, they are both left-wing extremists. Both are based on completely unrealistic principles. You can call it idealism, I prefer to think of it as delusion.

I don't like right-wing extremists either. I am a centrist, I like the "Middle Path" (中道).

Back
Top Bottom