What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster @Zakii

Is there a way to know which mod handles which forum???
Because the int'l mod tag is pretty much vague.
I am sure i'll need some "help" from an intl mod soon.
Red Team is responsible for the whole of forum

Int'l MODs are restricted to their own sections respectively.

Serpentine managing Iranian section
Loki for Bangladesh
Hu Songshan for Chinese
Neptune for Turkish section

Red Team is responsible for the whole of forum

Int'l MODs are restricted to their own sections respectively.

Serpentine managing Iranian section
Loki for Bangladesh
Hu Songshan for Chinese
Neptune for Turkish section

Thanks Zakii!!

But what happens to India and ME countries???

And is it possible to get the names of mods on the forum so that confused souls like me dont have to open up this thread/ this page every time to check the names???
Or my reported post in a particular forum automatically gets redirected to the mod handling that section???

Thanks Zakii!!

And is it possible to get the names of mods on the forum so that confused souls like me dont have to open up this thread/ this page every time to check the names???
Or my reported post in a particular forum automatically gets redirected to the mod handling that section???

Yes even i want to know that.

Thanks Zakii!!

We used to have the Forum Leaders page but after upgrading the system, I think such feature is now missing

Basically

Admin: WebMaster
Super MOD: Zaki, TaimiKhan & Oscar
MODs: Aeronaut, Manticore, Jungibaaz, Nuclearpak, T-FAZ, Rafael & Adios Amigo

All of the above MODs have universal powers. They can deal with anything.

International MODs as mentioned are: Neptune, Hu Songshan, Loki & Serpentine.

For general enquires please contact the Universal/Full MODs only and if the query is about any particular section then you are free to contact the Int'l MODs

We used to have the Forum Leaders page but after upgrading the system, I think such feature is now missing

Basically

Admin: WebMaster
Super MOD: Zaki, TaimiKhan & Oscar
MODs: Aeronaut, Manticore, Jungibaaz, Nuclearpak, T-FAZ, Rafael & Adios Amigo

All of the above MODs have universal powers. They can deal with anything.

International MODs as mentioned are: Neptune, Hu Songshan, Loki & Serperntine.

For general enquires please contact the Universal/Full MODs only and if the query is about any particular section then you are free to contact the Int'l MODs

That gives a better picture.Thanks!!

But still i hope names of forum leaders are put on each forum.

That gives a better picture.Thanks!!

But still i hope names of forum leaders are put on each forum.
Most of the features you demand for, were available when we were using VBulletin software.

Not sure if we will be able to regain every single function or lose some of them compromising for the sake of newer/better functions.

Most of the features you demand for, were available when we were using VBulletin software.

Not sure if we will be able to regain every single function or lose some of them compromising for the sake of newer/better functions.

:-):-):-)

@WebMaster @Zakii
I dont know if i am asking for too much,but is it not possible for a mod to leave the reason along with his closing note on a thread.
Its seriously confusing me,when i see some of the threads closed for no apparent reason at all.
Infact i can point out at an introduction thread which was closed down within 15-20mins after it was posted on the forum.Though i dont see anything offensive in that introductory thread.
Why???No idea....and many such similar threads in different forums.
I am sure admin can check who closed the thread.But atleast for the members here i think the mods should leave a reason for closing the thread with their closing note.

Last edited:
@Zakii @Oscar @Aeronaut @Rafael @WebMaster @Neptune @nuclearpak and other mods and team members.....
I am too surprised to see that I am getting this notification in senior cafe:'you don't have enough privileges to post'

I don't understand that exactly what happened just now? yesterday I posted a write up project,but today I am seeing such notification!
Kindly,take a look into this issue,I wonder when I have trolled and where?:blink:

Last edited:
@Zakii @Oscar @Aeronaut @Rafael @WebMaster @Neptune @nuclearpak and other mods and team members.....
I am too surprised to see that I am getting this notification in senior cafe:'you don't have enough privileges to post'

I don't understand that exactly what happened just now? yesterday I posted a write up project,but today I am seeing such notification!
Kindly,take a look into this issue,I wonder when I have trolled and where?:blink:
lol.. looks like you got downgraded. jk, i am sure it must be a temporary bug

Should be fixed. @jhungary @Slav Defence

:-):-):-)

@WebMaster @Zakii
I dont know if i am asking for too much,but is it not possible for a mod to leave the reason along with his closing note on a thread.
Its seriously confusing me,when i see some of the threads closed for no apparent reason at all.
Infact i can point out at an introduction thread which was closed down within 15-20mins after it was posted on the forum.Though i dont see anything offensive in that introductory thread.
Why???No idea....and many such similar threads in different forums.
I am sure admin can check who closed the thread.But atleast for the members here i think the mods should leave a reason for closing the thread with their closing note.

Threads are always closed when there is abusive language, off topic rants, unauthentic source links, religious attacks.

And these are clearly visible so often doesn't need any reason to be mentioned.

new look is good.. but way too many ornamentation.Simple and stupid is the best. Example ? Google.

Threads are always closed when there is abusive language, off topic rants, unauthentic source links, religious attacks.

I too have been a mod in some other forum so i know when a thread is closed.
But a reason to close a thread is a must, understand that the forum gets audience who come here as non members too.
Its useful to such non members and the other members to see a closing note with a reason.
And it saves the mods their time justifying their action on PMs and elsewhere on the forum.
Been there done that....

I too have been a mod in some other forum so i know when a thread is closed.
But a reason to close a thread is a must, understand that the forum gets audience who come here as non members too.
Its useful to such non members and the other members to see a closing note with a reason.
And it saves the mods their time answering the PMs and questions of the OPs/members questions elsewhere on the forum.
Been there done that....

I limited moderation experience from other forums and I feel that it's always good to close thread/ delete posts not abiding to forum rules. But it's always good to replace deleted content of post with reasons of deleting with warning appearing for poster.

About closing thread reason/ clause must be mentioned for other to take note and get clear message.

In short, disappeared messages / closed thread do help keep forum clean but DOES NOT sends messages to masses but added text with warning does and proves very help full in long term!!

WebMaster Zakii Oscar Aeronaut Rafael Neptune nuclearpak can you implementing this approach if possible??

Last edited:
I limited moderation experience from other forums and I feel that it's always good to close thread/ delete posts not abiding to forum rules. But it's always good to replace deleted content of post with reasons of deleting with warning appearing for poster.

About closing thread reason/ clause must be mentioned for other to take note and get clear message.

In short, disappeared messages / closed thread do help keep forum clean but DOES NOT sends messages to masses but added text with warning does and proves very help full in long term!!

WebMaster Zakii Oscar Aeronaut Rafael Neptune nuclearpak can you implementing this approach if possible??

If Mods/Admins can spare time to give reasons for every deleted message and thread as a footnote well they can think over.

However, there is already a User Survival Guide which gives such caution before hand. But unfortunately non of us cared to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom