What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if that fixed it.

For now, i am receiving the alerts for thanks would tell you if someone quotes me and i don't get an alert. But look into the other issue as well i do get mention alerts from even some ignored members why??

For now, i am receiving the alerts for thanks would tell you if someone quotes me and i don't get an alert. But look into the other issue as well i do get mention alerts from even some ignored members why??
  • Ignore the alerts too;
  • politely ask them not to mention or quote you
  • If they don't listen and continue to mention you and quote you again and again...... well you can always complain :)

• Ignore the alerts too;
  • politely ask them not to mention or quote you
  • If they don't listen and continue to mention you and quote you again and again...... well you can always complain :)

Yes you're right but why the option to ignore someone in the first place then? :) But you're right i'll ignore the alerts for now.

@WebMaster
Just downloaded your new app for iPhone.Its fantastic,absolutely clutter free and fast.
User interface is just like FB and hence easier to browse.
But there are few things I would like you to add
1)The smileys.:(
Pls make the same smileys available on the app too.Whatever smileys I've used in this post were made by using codes.
2) Tagging doesnt seem to be working,as in your name didnt pop out when I tagged you.Now I'll have to check on the site if you really got tagged or not.
3) Also the signatures are disabled,I cant enable it nor can I see the country flags.
And why have you given yourself a new name bag-rooky??? :D

Last edited:
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
Show Ignored Content

why did i get this message.....
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
This means that the thread is closed
Show Ignored Content
If you click This it will show you the posts of people you have in the ignore list in the thread

Was unsure on whether I should create a new thread or not just for a specific question so I'll just ask it here.

@WebMaster

Is there a plug-in for viewing how many posts, posters have made in one thread?

@WebMaster

I discovered this post after skimming through the thread. I received no notification, & this issue seems to occur every once in a while.
@WebMaster
Unlike others here,I have been getting multiple notifications for the same posts(only at times) like this one here.The post made by Skull and Bones made twice to my notification system with even the same time stamp.This is confusing me.:hitwall:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom